Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

Looks AWESOME!!! Love it!!!!!!:yess:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

Was hoping they wouldn't make this as it means I'll have to break my all-villains 1/6 collection streak, could very well be my first proper figure of Cap.

Looks good. I would guess this will be a con ex.

This is up on HT FB along with a civilian clothing set
9epy6e6u.jpg

Anyone else see that the chest area looks really off? In the movie stills it has more padding like a muscle suit but on the figure it's just flat. I really hope they can fix that and the color because I want this figure but only if they can nail it.

Yup I noticed, the star is too high also. Really hope they nail this for the final product and sort out the colours. Even daytime scenes with light shining on it in the movie it was never this blue and the red stripe down the leg was barely noticeable

I am amazed by this figure and how much I love it. I wasn't planning on getting this (just wanted the red/white/blue cap) but I'm wavering.

If this would cost above $200, I'd be very sad.

10171651_10151988868562344_575290246_n.jpg

EDIT: Probably not getting the set, so I'll just get the head from Ebay to get this look

1613958_10151988873432344_679036382_n.jpg

Love that stealth suit. But I rather just wait for Avengers 2 cap.

I'm so happy right now.... it's coming as a set w/ Stealth suit w/ EX empty helmet! :yess::yess::yess:

It's a 2 pack exclusive?

I think it would be like the Batman Armory Set, where you have the option to get both SHIELD Cap and Civilian Cap, or just the SHIELD Cap.

564749_10151988873682344_626554470_n.jpg

15080_10151988873282344_29244077_n.jpg

1613958_10151988873432344_679036382_n.jpg

head sculpt is PERFECT they finally got it spot on

man i want this! but it seems like a 2 pack deal.... damnit !!

What if you wanted to display your shield cap with the rogers head? Would mean the steve rogers figure would be headless....

Wonder why they went with a BD blue shield for Steve Rogers instead of the regular red-blue-silver color scheme?

Wow!!!!!! Those new pix are ridiculous!!!!! Amazing!!!'

If ever I bought some HT Marvel stuff, it'd probably be that set and The Winter Soldier, because they all look ****ing sensational. The likeliness of that happening, though, is still pretty low. Unless I win the lottery, then, hell, I'll buy what I want.:lol That being said, on a more serious note, I wonder why none of the Caps have interchangeable faceplates? Didn't HT say that they were going to do that, at one point? It can't be the nose; Adam West has a nose. It seems odd that something they've utilized in masked characters like Batman and Robocop (so, it's clearly not a Batman "exclusive") hasn't carried over to what is, arguably, their most lucrative license (Marvel). Not that it matters in this case, as that Cap looks awesome.

Back