Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These turned out really well. I was tempted to cancel because of everything else that was being shown at SSC in an attempt to save up some money, but no way. These are keepers.

Any news on when those cheap OneSixthKit shields are shipping. I know the site said end of July, just curious if anyone has heard anything.

Haha if you've got the cash, why not? XD I'd feel bad having a knockoff as well. I don't even get anything used. Could've gotten a used car 2 years ago. Nope had to get the 2013 model. Had to get a new one. Same goes for a lot of things. For me.

But I would also have to see how good the knock offs look in hand. So far I'm not a fan of how the paint is looking.

Haha if you've got the cash, why not? XD I'd feel bad having a knockoff as well. I don't even get anything used. Could've gotten a used car 2 years ago. Nope had to get the 2013 model. Had to get a new one. Same goes for a lot of things. For me.

But I would also have to see how good the knock offs look in hand. So far I'm not a fan of how the paint is looking.

Fair enough. I'll give a little mini review once I have it in hand.

I'm usually the same way with wanting new or official representations of things but I've been quite pleased with products I've purchased through OSKit. I just like the idea of having an inexpensive die cast shield I can repaint and weather myself, if need be. Hopefully the paint app is great and I can just leave it as is. Then I can give it to my Golden Age Cap and give the GA shield to Stealth Cap. The powder blue version can stay in the box.

sdcc2014_sideshow_37.jpg

Man, that's a fantastic looking figure. So glad I'm getting the two-pack... might end up being my favorite figure.

Yeah this turned out better than the golden age version.
The suit looks so cool!
Definitely glad I bought this! [emoji6]

I keep wavering on this 2pack, I've po'd and cancelled it three times already. It looks great, but there's just soooooooooooooo many other collectibles coming that something has to give. :banghead

Back