Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somone pleeeaassee post the pic of Harvey dent so I can print it out for the speech scene?

Edit-Nevermind found it :)

y9yta2a9.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Spanish review of Bane:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyxOdv_e5jI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU24GN7KQmW-KZJXpIAT7oOA[/ame]

" Speak of the devil, and he sha'll appear". Got this bad boy in today.:clap This jacket is a beast. Took some quick phone shots. Once I properly futz the outfit I'll take better pics. And yes, I do have the sweater under the jacket. :)

Bane Hot Toys

Does anyone know if they will be making another version of Bane ?

The figure looks sooooo good but he is sold out on their website and I can't justify spending the $330+ on amazon for this figure.

I hope they make more of Bane or are working on a "Deluxe" version :pray:

Re: Bane Hot Toys

I'm not sure if they're releasing another one but I'd suggest to keep looking for this version. I've actually found Bane a few times for about $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bane Hot Toys

Does anyone know if they will be making another version of Bane ?

The figure looks sooooo good but he is sold out on their website and I can't justify spending the $330+ on amazon for this figure.

I hope they make more of Bane or are working on a "Deluxe" version :pray:

Doubt it, for some weird reason. But don't give in to those ridiculous prices... "YOU CAN'T GIVE IN!!!" :panic::panic::panic:

Thanks brother, appreciated. Yeah I'm trying to go all out with this one. LOL This jacket is a true piece of art. You could pretty much do anything with it. To say I'm having fun with it is a true understatement. :) I would like to check out pics from the other bros who received this jacket :)

I'm still very new to Hot Toys but it really amazes me how they use the little details of things to their advantage. The eyes of the Bane figure IMO are really awesome for example and go a long way in making this particular figure look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any reason they'd make a 2.0 of this. Not much else they could do different, perhaps add the PERS feature but I don't think it was a big enough market for them to revisit this figure.

Obtaining this figure could be very painful….. for you. LOL just kidding, keep looking you'll find one at a reasonable price. Your best bet will probably be to look in the for sale thread on here instead of EBAY. Usually EBAY prices are ridiculous.

I don't see any reason they'd make a 2.0 of this. Not much else they could do different, perhaps add the PERS feature but I don't think it was a big enough market for them to revisit this figure.

Obtaining this figure could be very painful….. for you. LOL just kidding, keep looking you'll find one at a reasonable price. Your best bet will probably be to look in the for sale thread on here instead of EBAY. Usually EBAY prices are ridiculous.

Considering that it sold out relatively quickly (when you compare it to how long it took Two-Face to sell out) I think there is clearly high demand / market for Bane. If ever any figure could do with the PERS treatment, it's a mouthless character who only expresses himself through his eyes like Bane. But really, moving eyes won't mean much since his facial expression (brows etc) would remain static. If Toys wants to be really bold, a Bane 2.0 would have swappable faceplates around his eye areas with different expressions showing on his brows...but that's probably a lot of work that might be accomplished better with multiple heads.

I bought one today on eBay for 299, I think it would be cool next to joker on display. I'm now contemplating the Camo Tumbler

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back