SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"We are the Walking Dead" would make No sense, why would Rick say that to them?

vVyfwfw.jpg

Where is this pic from? Is this a deleted scene from the finale? As far as I know, they have not started filming S5 yet.

Yes deleted...too bad. I would have liked to have seen this. Read the article it has some interesting speculation. And yes...filming starts in May I've read. :banana

A new photograph has been released by AMC, seemingly giving a look at a deleted scene from last night’s Season Four finale of AMC’s The Walking Dead, titled “A.”In the photo, seen above, Rick, Michonne, Carl and Daryl find themselves in what we assume is a room somewhere on the grounds of Terminus, in a room ringed by chained-up walkers and what looks to be fairly fresh human remains strewn along the floor.

https://comicbook.com/blog/2014/03/...is-deleted-scene-hint-at-terminuss-backstory/

Last edited:
Another Governor style game of death ring? I can't see them giving their food away to the infected.

Or maybe, the undead are the food? ...

Has a tomb raider theme? Throw a bunch of starving (to death) people in a room, and await the outcome, survival. Though, in the TR game, the canni's were also on some kind of drug.

Last edited:
That and the fact he didn't learn their names yet :lol

Not sure I'd call that a fact. He seemed much too intelligent and involved to not have the kind of mind that retains that kind of information.
When 4 people surprise you by sneaking into the fortress you've built over the last 1-1/2 years with the sole purpose of accumulating meat, you remember everything about them, including their names.

4 names under most circumstances shouldn't be hard for anyone to remember.

And with that weird candlelight vigil room they have marking the names of their lost and dead, you know you're dealing with people who have not only long memories, but strong ones. Deranged memories, sure. But them's ain't stupid. :wink1:

No, I agree with the premise that he called them what he did because he's long-since learned not to build any connections between himself and his food.

Myself? I'd name a pig Portnoy and serve him up on Sunday. :lol

"We are the Walking Dead" would make No sense, why would Rick say that to them?

:exactly: It was in the comic but makes zero sense to use at that point.

Where is this pic from? Is this a deleted scene from the finale? As far as I know, they have not started filming S5 yet.

Lincoln was clean shaven on Sunday, so he's got a month to start growing that beard. :lol

:exactly: It was in the comic but makes zero sense to use at that point.

Lincoln was clean shaven on Sunday, so he's got a month to start growing that beard.
:lol

That's one thing that's really bothered me about consistency of his character design, by now in the comic he looked like a hippy. It's too neatly trimmed.

Back