Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told this morning that we will have to pay separate shipping costs for Dawg and Lobo, and they may not ship at the same time. Seems there is no incentive to order the bundle, at least shipping wise.

I canceled my bundle and will order separately. It takes a while to show as canceled, so, you can't re-order until it shows as canceled. Just have to wait a day or so to re-order.

My order was just canceled, so i used comiccon14 with just Lobo. When another code works on Dawg I'll decide whether or not to get him.

My order was just canceled, so i used comiccon14 with just Lobo. When another code works on Dawg I'll decide whether or not to get him.

Same. I have ordered each separately. I used the comiccon14 on Lobo, and I had about $20 rewards, so I used those on Dawg. I also got Lobo on Flex, which was not possible with the bundle.

Feetal's Gizz, This is such a fraggin' awesome piece!

I think Lobo looks crowded on his base with Dawg between his legs, but I wouldn't display them as separate pieces.

No Dawg for me.
I agree but for another 134.99 why not?
Already spent 580 I think the girlfriend already gonna kill me so why not die happy and order dawg and worry about it next year.

Anything that has:

Martin Canale (Design, Sculpt) = MUST HAVE for me

You said it, He's the best on SS team. although I am assed right now with pricy pre-order : EX Hulk, EX King Hulk and now EX Lobo....throw in Doom and those are some of the new orders!

I'm on the fence with getting DAWG, does the COMICCON14 code work on him or no?

You said it, He's the best on SS team. although I am assed right now with pricy pre-order : EX Hulk, EX King Hulk and now EX Lobo....throw in Doom and those are some of the new orders!

I'm on the fence with getting DAWG, does the COMICCON14 code work on him or no?

It works on dawg

But the elite members, ahem, already got thorg :p
9etyny6y.jpg

I thought that looked familiar. I'm surprised Gene Simmons hasn't sued yet.

Kiss-Rock_And_Roll_Over-Frontal.jpg

Just curious was lobo created from the 80s kiss band? Or is he suppose to be one of those guys with super powers? Or is he rob zombie? Sorry I was never a big fan of these guys but I'm just very curious to his origins.

I thought that looked familiar. I'm surprised Gene Simmons hasn't sued yet.

View attachment 119668

Still haven't mastered 'Google' then?

Is that Thor Frog box real? Not out 'till October :huh
Some very good PhotoShop...

this is the art box only (throg not out yet), I took the permission from SS designer to share it. The idea is to make it funny & homage to the kiss band,,must be inside joke or something, looks pretty cool.
cant wait for Thor & Lobo bundles !

Back