1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that Hot Toys will do Rhas Al Ghul, Commisioner Gordon, and Lucius Fox from the TDK trilogy instead of releasing another joker version. I happy with DX11 and I'm not planning to buy another release.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Hot Toys will do Rhas Al Ghul, Commisioner Gordon, and Lucius Fox from the TDK trilogy instead of releasing another joker version. I happy with DX11 and I'm not planning to buy another release.
Those would be saved for a wider release considering the popularity of the whole Nolan batman movie franchise

How do you display yours in detlof? Mine wouldn't stand up for the life of him and is too tall to fly on detolf.

I use a regular hot toy stand
humuze5u.jpg

Mine just arrived Friday, this is such a menacing and amazing figure ! I can't decide which I like more, the helmet on or off ! Anyone undecided I recommend it highly !

Pretty great pose and photos there kanine. You really get a sense of movement from them.

Anyone else having trouble keeping him from falling when not using a display stand? He keeps falling over for me because the ankles don't seem able to hold the weight.

Anyone else having trouble keeping him from falling when not using a display stand? He keeps falling over for me because the ankles don't seem able to hold the weight.

It's the toe caps. They are totally hollow and only pegged on either side with separate pegs. I have a spare set of feet i got for another project and took them apart to see the engineering.
You can use a set of side cutters to pull the pegs out on either side, then stuff the toe caps with tissue(Or even blue tack), wedge them back on and re-insert the pegs.
The toes will be tighter and more able to let him stand up.

Back