Dallas Buyers Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't be surprised if he picks up an emmy for True Detective either if he isn't up against Cranston.

It's a fantastic show. I've got to see if my buddy's got HBO, and, if he does, if I can bum his info for HBO Go while True Detective is on. It sucks that HBO hasn't just offered GO as a service like Netflix or Prime. I don't have Cable or Satelite, so, it kind of leaves me S.O.L until the DVD's hit.

Wouldn't be surprised if he picks up an emmy for True Detective either if he isn't up against Cranston.

I LOVE Breaking Bad and BC, but McConaughey is so good in True Detective I think he'd beat Cranston in the Emmy race for best actor.

This was a great year for some fantastic movies and, if I cared about awards shows for people who make millions to do what they do, I'd say Wooderson and Leto earned theirs for this movie.

TD is an acting showcase especially for McConaughey. Amazing stuff. Delighted they both won for Dallas Buyers Club. They were both excellent even though I found the movie lacking. Mud, however was fantastic.

Back