NECA-1/4 Scale Batman: Arkham Origins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will definitely be picking this guy up, when it comes to 1/4 armored figures neca do a great job and they actually display well next to HT and EB. Its when they tackle figures with suits and the likes that they look a bit cheap. One of the reasons i've no interest in their TDK joker, sculpt is good but clothing make it look a bit crap.

Don't pull a keaton eyes on us and i will be happy to display this guy.

This one :thud:

ScreenHunter_279-Mar.-04-14.33.jpg

If they added the stubble it would be perfect.

Last edited:
Yup, figure looks like a $400 1/4 scale figure there. I'm confident that I'd be happy with the final product. I'll surely add on some scratches and weathering, I'll see if the lower face would need some retouching, but yeah, overall I can see myself being a happy kid once I get this in my hands :)

I hope this sells so HT realizes people aint just interested in IM and DK figures.. if only this was in 1/6 scale... tsk!

I guess I'll have to :lol but I'm a noob customizer, I'll have to practice on my DCC one :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just get a paint brush make sure it's dry and apply it to the face with the pastel until you get what you want it makes a difference.

Man I can't wait for this figure... Hope they do more Arkham stuff...

I have no room for this guy but preordered anyway. Love the suit and this is a strong sculpt. Hope their paint apps are top notch....I mean, the hardest part is the face only, right?

Arkham Origins 1/4 is shipping May 2 from NECA to their suppliers... So we don't have long to wait....

Back