Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the SS Hawkeye PF on the right? For some reason the angle is throwing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need comfort food after looking at all those Hulks I don't have :(

Thanks for the pic though Jaws, Outstanding!..........hello ice cream :sick

Are those just sitting on the floor?

Looks like it... Ahhh the Rich... Just can't figure them out. LOL :)

I need comfort food after looking at all those Hulks I don't have :(

Thanks for the pic though Jaws, Outstanding!..........hello ice cream :sick

No kidding.... I saw that photo and my jaw dropped. I knew I had to share it with you guys.

I'd love to have all those hulks. But I'd gladly settle for the PF showing up safe and sound come January!

I need some advice guys I love the green hulk and just went on the wait list for the EX, but the more I see the Gray it's eating me up inside and I'm such a huge Mcfarlane fan I just don't know what to do!!!! Advice?

I need some advice guys I love the green hulk and just went on the wait list for the EX, but the more I see the Gray it's eating me up inside and I'm such a huge Mcfarlane fan I just don't know what to do!!!! Advice?

If you can afford both go for the two, if you can't and you are really loving the Grey Ex cancel the green now and jump on the Grey WL, the sooner the better for you :)

I wl the next morning after it sold out. I'm sure it will convert but I don't want someone's returned reject. I had wl the Rhino really late and still got one, but it was the worst one I had seen in person, cracks, uneven eyes and a dark body with a light gray head. Had to send it back.

For me personally, I think all look awesome. But the Hulk IS GREEN. Like Ondi said, if you have other hulks or plan to get more, than go with grey... But if you're like me, and it's one hulk and that's it... Go with green.

I can't afford even one I'm forcing myself to pick one up cause they just look incredible! Way better than the koto hulk (no offense to Eric) aghhhhh decisions!

I can't afford even one I'm forcing myself to pick one up cause they just look incredible! Way better than the koto hulk (no offense to Eric) aghhhhh decisions!

Which one can't you live without? Answer is green hulk for me.

Do the coin flip trick!

Back