Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't afford even one I'm forcing myself to pick one up cause they just look incredible! Way better than the koto hulk (no offense to Eric) aghhhhh decisions!

If you cannot afford it do not buy it. There will always be something else on the horizon. Don't throw yourself under the bus over a statue bro. SS is putting out rad stuff all the time. Another amazing Hulk statue is inevitable.

If you cannot afford it do not buy it. There will always be something else on the horizon. Don't throw yourself under the bus over a statue bro. SS is putting out rad stuff all the time. Another amazing Hulk statue is inevitable.
Oh no I can afford it just a little over my budget since I'm use to koto pieces haha but there's no way I can afford two that's why I have to pick and choose.
Also @savageHulk I still haven't figured that out yet :-/

Oh no I can afford it just a little over my budget since I'm use to koto pieces haha but there's no way I can afford two that's why I have to pick and choose.

Do the coin trick. Heads is green, tails is red. Flip. When it lands, if your first reaction upon seeing the coin side is , "damn it". Then get the other one.

:) Oh my misunderstanding, sorry. Get all three man it's the only way to pure happiness :wink1: :fest

Seriosly though go ahead and get the Grey it sounds like you have a bigger connection with it.

:) Oh my misunderstanding, sorry. Get all three man it's the only way to pure happiness :wink1: :fest

Seriosly though go ahead and get the Grey it sounds like you have a bigger connection with it.

I really think your right about that the more I think about it the more the gray is on my mind haha

Then my Hulk work here is done :wink1:
Speaking of hulk work...
incredible-hulk-lou-ferrigno.jpg

This was a tough call for me. I already have Gladiator Hulk coming soon, so I decided to go with grey from this series. I really love the exclusive headsculpt for the green, but I have plenty of that color in my collection. I have always wanted grey, so this was the one for me to get.

Back