Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day one brother! Can't miss out on my main man!

300$ saved. 5 months to go. Birthday looming. He will be mine, yes... He will be mine.

Good for you bud. I figured but just wanted to make sure. It will be a happy day when he arrives and the sell out is not surprising considering its HULK I was always surprised that the edition size was as low as it was. I would have thought that it would have been over 1000 for sure but perhaps with all the HULK that were released in the last year it kept it down, which is good for those of you who go for this as it will be hard to come by down the road.

Good for you bud. I figured but just wanted to make sure. It will be a happy day when he arrives and the sell out is not surprising considering its HULK I was always surprised that the edition size was as low as it was. I would have thought that it would have been over 1000 for sure but perhaps with all the HULK that were released in the last year it kept it down, which is good for those of you who go for this as it will be hard to come by down the road.

Yeah. I think with all the hulks and the open ES maquette. They wanted to match all these new comic PFs coming. Thinking ironman will be my only movie pf since he is SUPREME!

Read a lot of comics before these movies started to come... Ironman was not one I followed. I will not be fake and lie about that. Thor aswell. :(

Yeah. I think with all the hulks and the open ES maquette. They wanted to match all these new comic PFs coming. Thinking ironman will be my only movie pf since he is SUPREME!

Read a lot of comics before these movies started to come... Ironman was not one I followed. I will not be fake and lie about that. Thor aswell. :(

You can like anything at anytime, no worries there. Good luck with getting Iron Man.

You can like anything at anytime, no worries there. Good luck with getting Iron Man.

Thanks BROTHA! Can't wait for this guy. I'm full paying him. So hopefully they take it early December and I get him by Christmas.

Sike. Damn delay.

Oh was it already delayed?

Yeah. :(. January 2015. This pose angle is what I live for!

Premium-Format-Hulk-Green-Statue-2014-Sideshow-Collectibles-e1398191816722.jpg

My first direct order from Sideshow. Only room for 1 Hulk so it had to be green and I couldn't pass the Ex headsculpt.

Back