Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my final flex payment is sept 5th. When is the actual ship date? If this is shipping now or sooner than the 5th, I need to change my final payment.

So my final flex payment is sept 5th. When is the actual ship date? If this is shipping now or sooner than the 5th, I need to change my final payment.

Those of us with charge dates of the 21st will ship this Thursday at the earliest (mine will probably ship on Friday). If your final charge notice is on Sept 5th, it will either ship that Friday or the following Monday.

If its in stock you will be fully charged. Congrats on the conversion mate :)
SS has been messing up lately. Charging for goods that haven't arrived yet. Hot toys cap and Zod for me. Zod was 2 days and cap was 8 days.

Don't worry mate, you're not the only one. It has happened to me many times. Been charged then wait close to a week before shipping out an item.

Red Skull and Hellboy are pretty much the same shade so I expect Hellboy to look just as good as the recently released Red Skull, which I have.

Wow your PO list is a lot :clap

Good luck with the WL conversions. I have a good feeling that Hellboy will turn out great. He is a grail for me! I started to reread my Library Editions.

Back