Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason to get the ex is to have an extra 1/4 scale rhod displayed on the little base. It's a nice touch, but not necessary at all.

Regular or EX are the same price if you're in the US,plus you get the RP,so why not.:dunno

I said I wasn't getting anything else, ever. But will p.o. Doom any day now, Batgirl and Pinhead pf's and I p.o.'d Gamora/Hot Toys. I also have MoS pf coming.

Lmao there you go, that's more like a collector on these boards. Aren't we all the same Lol
Still can't figure out what to do with my EX order. Keep it and hang on to it, see where the value goes? Cancel it? I just don't know. Time is running out to decide!
Yeah keep it, you may just want to keep it when you see it. Then sell it for little to no profit to a fellow board member that might be super happy to get it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It'll get you in trouble..we're not jacking around with it anymore

Fair enough and duly noted. Didn't realize that policy had changed as I'm used to seeing people offer stuff in threads so long as they are premium members. Maybe we need an ultra premium membership for that... lol... I kid... please don't do that :)

Lmao there you go, that's more like a collector on these boards. Aren't we all the same Lol

Yeah keep it, you may just want to keep it when you see it. Then sell it for little to no profit to a fellow board member that might be super happy to get it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That's what I was thinking. I mean I would like to keep it, it's more the timing of it coming out sucks for me.

Someone is really fishing here. I'm thinking of letting mine go as well, and since I'm a premium member and all that...

Since this was a wonderful prize for me from the best guy ever, UTtoyfan, he will have to let me know if there are any email updates about his shipment. So I can't say if I have a date or not.

It's processing Aug 21st for full payers.

Just got my email and my last payment is September 5th.

I thought I didn't get the email, but I went back through this thread, and I found the above. It gets confusing when you have a bunch on order. Last week I almost cancelled Red Skull when I was reading about a big es increase for Red Death. I need to stop reading this stuff before I make a mistake. :slap

My 4/3 WL for the EX just converted last night. Just a heads up regarding submission dates to conversion for anyone on the WL.

That's pretty light. With box he shouldn't be more than 20-23lbs I would think. Shipping could be much cheaper than we thought.
Yea, hulks dimensional weight is what 53lbs? He would cost me $49 to ship. This guy will be about the ht price. 25ish

35lbs. going to cost me $39.99 to ship...Sideshow is a scam. No way the total for shipped came out to 39.99

Back