Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my email. You're able to order all three if you want, but the code they give you is only good for one of them for free. So I ordered my faction (Bone) with the code and ordered the other two afterwards :rock

""Are the re releasing general reaper but in 1/4 scale?"

I have heard rumors this is happening..it will be a slightly different pose (and not legendary scale)...but I am down with a new figure of him for sure.

I told them today....KEEP that amazing armor!!!!!!!!!
I Asked Alex and No Demithyle the Reaper General LSF will not be remade at all. But that Mortighull who's the other Reaper General will have very similar armor etc.

I just wish this line was 1/6. This line has gotten huge and I can't imagine the space a person would have to have to display this full line. It would be quite the site to hold the Full Court of the Dead! :google

I got flesh....oh well, we'll see what happens/

the main thing is these KILLER statues/

really digging Death so far and that Templar bust looks really cool.

Death is amazing. I think this is the design they are using, I saw the sculpt in one of these videos a while back but don't remember which one. This artwork is just.... :drool I love the Gothic stained-glass leading effect on his headdress and breastplate.

Death1.jpg

The Templar bust is a must, I dont like how they push it to be part of the court of the dead line though. To me, it's better displayed with the original dead line

This line is EFFING Amazeballs!!!! I want every one.. I won't be getting every one, but that doesn't mean I don't want EVERY ONE!!!
3000 edition size for Queen? seems pretty big, makes me think that the newly released Siren might be even bigger? Thoughts?

So many amazing statues are coming. I dont know wich one to get. I cant wait to see more pictures of these.

This line is EFFING Amazeballs!!!! I want every one.. I won't be getting every one, but that doesn't mean I don't want EVERY ONE!!!
3000 edition size for Queen? seems pretty big, makes me think that the newly released Siren might be even bigger? Thoughts?

My guess the siren will have the same or lower ES than the queen,, just a guess

This line is EFFING Amazeballs!!!! I want every one.. I won't be getting every one, but that doesn't mean I don't want EVERY ONE!!!3000 edition size for Queen? seems pretty big, makes me think that the newly released Siren might be even bigger? Thoughts?

I was actually happy about that since I thought I'd give me time to get some RP's together to get her a little cheaper.
Apparently she's on 'checking inventory' now though. My hopes are blown to pieces.

Just ordered Queen :)

Went with a UK supplier as once I factored in shipping & customs she would have cost me more from Sideshow...not to mention she's sold out now on there anyway ;) lol

She may be the only one of the line I get as so far the others are looking a bit creepier & with my 2 year old daughter around I obviously can't have anything too gruesome out (so Red Death is definitely not on the cards ;) lol)
Hope Cleopsis & Kier will be ok though as they both look awesome

Really like Siren too but the dead things below the water mean I'll have to skip her, no way I can position her without them being seen.

Anyway loving the line & can't wait for the rest of the reveals

Neil

Just ordered Queen :)

Went with a UK supplier as once I factored in shipping & customs she would have cost me more from Sideshow...not to mention she's sold out now on there anyway ;) lol

She may be the only one of the line I get as so far the others are looking a bit creepier & with my 2 year old daughter around I obviously can't have anything too gruesome out (so Red Death is definitely not on the cards ;) lol)
Hope Cleopsis & Kier will be ok though as they both look awesome

Really like Siren too but the dead things below the water mean I'll have to skip her, no way I can position her without them being seen.

Anyway loving the line & can't wait for the rest of the reveals

Neil

I don't know if it's been confirmed or not but I expect the dead bodies to be separate pieces that will connect to the tail with pins. I'll be surprised if this ships with them already attached.

I don't know if it's been confirmed or not but I expect the dead bodies to be separate pieces that will connect to the tail with pins. I'll be surprised if this ships with them already attached.

Oooh that could be interesting.
Hope so & then I could get her & just not display them.

Neil

I think there will be more revels for this line before SDCC. Deaths 1:1 bust should be coming! :rock

I think there will be more revels for this line before SDCC. Deaths 1:1 bust should be coming! :rock

he wont be shown at sdcc though (said by ssalex)

So how many Court of the Dead statues will be on display?

so then the other two must be for the Templar life sze Bust and the Death life size bust right?

There is no Death Bust that will be at the show.

Ahhh maaaan. :(

10 total. So they'll show the queen and red death again and that templar bust that doesn't fit in IMO.

Should be a cool display!

Back