How to Train Your Dragon 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took two of my little cousins today to the cinema and they wanted to see Transformers. Needless to say I forced them to see this instead since and they along with me loved it. Great movie, just as good as the first.

Why hasn't anyone made a hiccup toothless set? I would totally buy one whatever the scale! Imagine an articulated hiccup figure that sits on an articulated toothless. This would be so great!

8ahu8yqe.jpg

Oh I love this Toothless. Hiccup looks a bit weird though.
Haha yeah exactly. Toothless is all I need, such a beautiful design.

I read some information about the books and was surprised to discover that Toothless is nothing like the movie version. Some tiny dragon that sits.on Hiccups arm and isn't rare at all lol

Haha yeah exactly. Toothless is all I need, such a beautiful design.

I read some information about the books and was surprised to discover that Toothless is nothing like the movie version. Some tiny dragon that sits.on Hiccups arm and isn't rare at all lol
I read that as well. Hes an overall improvement in the film. The first movie was done by the same guys who did Lilo and Stitch. And when you look at the mannerisms and behavior of Toothless, it's easy to see.

I personally loved seeing Toothless take on everything that threatened Hiccup. Obviously hiccup looks older...but I felt like Toothless looked slightly longer and more predator-ish as well. Was that only me?

One of the things I love about toothless is he reminds me of my one year old Chihuahua.

Yeah he does have some dog/feline tendencies doesnt he? My cat reminds me of him.

6a9u9u3e.jpg

But then again so does my gecko lol

avetyse5.jpg

I keep seeing toys and images of Toothless with red designs or markings on his body. Not sure if it was cut from the film or what but it intrigued me.

I still am not sure if I want a third film to this. I really like where this film franchise has gone so far but I dont want them to draw it out and make stale entries. But I was thinking where the next installment would go...I have a feeling they'll stumble upon a night fury nest and Toothless will start himself a family (seems to be the way these films go ala "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda"). But we'll see what they do with it. Might even be cool to have the Vikings encounter and battle some asian marauders and introduce some asian dragons. But they may look too much like the villains in Mulan considering how they are designed similarly.

Back