Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From web chat today with sideshow -
Sideshow:
We will be processing all final payments scheduled for today, on the Red Sonja.

Mine now says shipping soon. I might actually have it this week.

Last edited:
From web chat today with sideshow -
Sideshow:
We will be processing all final payments scheduled for today, on the Red Sonja.

Mine now says shipping soon. I might actually have it this week.

Mine has the same "item(s) shipping soon" status.
It'd be awesome if she shipped out this week.

It would be great if she shipped this week. Her spot has been prepared and waiting.
red.jpg

Just checked mine too and says the same. :) waiting for that "charged" email :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This statue is not what a normally collect but darn tootin she sure looks freaking amazing and that ex is just a must. Hopefully she's perfect
Hope they don't do a paint app like they did on the new Terminator BD PF

Hope they don't do a paint app like they did on the new Terminator BD PF

Just looked that up and that darn tooted better not happen. because this would fall under miscellaneous piece in my collection I won't hesitate to return this for a refund. Sex and gore sell, this piece has both me likey

Just looked that up and that darn tooted better not happen. because this would fall under miscellaneous piece in my collection I won't hesitate to return this for a refund. Sex and gore sell, this piece has both me likey
I would be sad as FéK if this came out horrible. Other than Batman this has been my most anticipated piece. It would ruin my happiness for real. I sorta NEED this to be epic. Don't care about any other statue as much as I care about this. I just need that face to be perfect

Mine says "shipping soon" too. Also think my credit card got charged :) my available balance is a lot less than it was this morning

Mine account still states "Processing". the email I got stated my card would be charged on 09/19 . So I'll see what happens. This better not turn into an debacle like my Superman EX.

Mine account still states "Processing". the email I got stated my card would be charged on 09/19 . So I'll see what happens. This better not turn into an debacle like my Superman EX.
Did you Flex pay or just order. Cause if it's a regular order then I'll bet people who payed using flex have another 4 days to wait before shipping.

I hope she's terrible (except for Col, Al, Jedi, and Jim) and people cancel; so that I may get my conversion lol.

Just kidding. Hope you all get her soon. Hope regs dont sell out if I dont get a exclusive.

Back