Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Hahaha, I would only be interested in a P1 so I am safe :thud:

My first priority too mate! :duff

I'm good...

gall1.JPG

Probably the best Predator statue :) Congrats Collector.

Yeah I missed that boat so I will be looking forward to the next P1 at 1/4 or bigger.
The 1/5 P1 didn't interest me when released and still doesn't now.

The thought of a P1 LSF gets my heart going.

Yeah I missed that boat so I will be looking forward to the next P1 at 1/4 or bigger.
The 1/5 P1 didn't interest me when released and still doesn't now.

The thought of a P1 LSF gets my heart going.

Yea, you know the market is there. Do it right with none of the problems of the 1/5 one or this P2 and they will sell like crazy. Only thing that holds that CM pred back is no masked head swap, but I could learn to live with it. :cool:

Yea, you know the market is there. Do it right with none of the problems of the 1/5 one or this P2 and they will sell like crazy. Only thing that holds that CM pred back is no masked head swap, but I could learn to live with it. :cool:

Indeed. Every piece that's mass produced will have issues, at least, that's what I've seen so far.
You're right about the issues with the 1/5 and this P2 maquette... it's sad really. :(

Indeed. Every piece that's mass produced will have issues, at least, that's what I've seen so far.
You're right about the issues with the 1/5 and this P2 maquette... it's sad really. :(

Sad and unnecessary. They are talented enough to get it right, I just don't understand where their heads are at sometimes.

After this latest missed opportunity (AKA screw-up) following all the others, this could be the last Pred I ever buy from Sideshow. And given what a Pred fanatic I am, that's saying something!

As an example of when they get it right - only 2 weeks back I bought the Diablo III statue for my Son & I - absolutely friggin' perfect - in EVERY way.

Sculpt, paint, QC, packing, light-up feature - truly TRULY exceptional.

Shows you what they CAN do with the right design team (ability not ego), sculptor & QC staff.

Has there been any news about them possibly fixing the spear size?

Back