Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I smell BS...

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where!?! I'm still going to say it's okay to question how it'll be, performance wise, but all that **** about "she needs moar bewbs," and "not big enough" can **** right off. That is Wonder Woman; that is absolutely Wonder Woman. Well done, Michael Wilkinson. Well done, indeed.

She needs moar bewbs.

Affleck really makes Cavill look small :lol

I remember there was a pic taken at an awards show of Christian Bale meeting Brandon Routh which I always thought was impactful because they were 2 actors who had both been in their own films as Batman and Superman, 'imagine if they crossed over' (which those incarnations wouldn't have, clearly 2 separate universes).

^This photograph of Affleck and Cavill simply isn't quite as impactful because this will be the first time we see Affleck as Batman. At the moment, that's just Ben Affleck standing beside the guy who played Superman in the most recent film.

I think some of you guys are confusing wanting to **** her with actually liking the costume.

Understandable, but another muted Thor-alike rubber armor costume. ...ugh.
Hate it.

Yet another reason not to cast Affleck: you always have to unpeg the plastic arms and shoes from his jaw.

Wonder Woman looks perfect. So glad they didn't pay heed to some of the other suggestions folks were tossing out there. I'd always thought a younger Monica Belucci would have been perfect, and Gadot has a similar look.

Never though of MB, good choice.

Her cleavage is beyond perfect. :lol

At the moment, that's just Ben Affleck standing beside the guy who played Superman in the most recent film.

That's some bland guy who played in a terrible Superman movie standing beside potentially the best cinematic Batman.

Her reveal could've been a complete disaster, and it wasn't.

So congrats to WB, the reveal ends up being a winner in my book.

Yeah, the muted armor PLUS the muted background PLUS the muted ground makes it all very grim, but GRIM is in, so deal with it. :lol

That's some bland guy who played in a terrible Superman movie standing beside potentially the best cinematic Batman.

I agree, the point of my post wasn't to disparage Ben Affleck although I now see how it could be read that way. What I was intending to say is that it probably would have been better had Affleck gotten his own film first. The impact of seeing Batman and Superman together in the same movie would be greater if we had seen both of them independently first. Not an original point by any means but one that I just can't help going back to.

Her reveal could've been a complete disaster, and it wasn't.

So congrats to WB, the reveal ends up being a winner in my book.

Yeah, the muted armor PLUS the muted background PLUS the muted ground makes it all very grim, but GRIM is in, so deal with it. :lol

In 2008 maybe...

What I was intending to say is that it probably would have been better had Affleck gotten his own film first.
Ah, sorry then.
Yeah, it would also be much more logical. They could even add 15 years to Affleck's appearance and adapt first half of TDKR.
But NOPE, need to rush things through and get to JL as quick as possible... Ugh.

WW outfit looks a little Kryptonian* to me.....hmmmmm.

* - at least how the Krypton look was rendered in MOS

She doesn't need big bewbs. Are the big **** going to help her in a fight? No. If anything they can get in the way or be a disadvantage in a fight.

In 2008 maybe...

Exactly.

I thought we had moved on from "add 30% black to everything to make it more "realistic""...

I wish this was just a Batman film, with Affleck, doing his DKR thing..

Maybe Superman could cameo, but I couldn't give a **** about this Avengers wanna be.

"Needs moar bewbs" pretty much sums up the level of sophistication I'm expecting with this. So it will find it's audience easily.
:lol

She's probably saving Jonathan Kent from it so he can die of a heart attack later like any normal Jonathan Kent. ****in' tornado Pffff.

:lol :lol

She doesn't need big bewbs. Are the big **** going to help her in a fight? No. If anything they can get in the way or be a disadvantage in a fight.

But big boobs look nice. :lol

Don't like WW costume but don't care for this WW at all anyway. To me, she just reminds me of Xena.

Back