Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mara Jade features for the first time in a canon show, i doubt it means anything more though...

This show will be great. It's "kiddy" but compared to CW it will be Citizen Kane. Give Disney your money. They saved Star Wars from Jabba the Lucas.

Lucas the Hutt, sorry.

This has been up on Imdb as 'rumor' status for awhile. Glad to see he's confirmed. :clap

That looks great, love that they're bridging the time between trilogies.

I'm excited but nervous for this.

I think that's a good way to put it. It's Star Wars! :rock The characters look questionable at best, but I love the fact they are using some of McQuarrie's prelim work. Star Wars has always been for kids and I think Filoni recognizes that once a while the long time fans will need a few dark episodes.

I hope that season 6 of clone wars comes out on bluray before this gets released.

Soo....another young kid who's "strong in the force".... Um, leaves me wondering how long it will be before Disney changes Episode IV's title to " just another hope"....

The McQuarrie influence on the art direction is the only thing that interests me at this point...

I'm excited but nervous for this.

I'm in the same boat. I love clone wars and I'm sure that they'll do a good job, especially since its the same crew working on it. I'm just nervous that Disney is going to make this even more for kids. I realize it's a kids show more or less. So was clone wars but they also aimed it at an adult audience as well. There were darker episodes and they didn't shy away from violence. I mean you see aliens and clones get blasted, impaled, and I think even decapitated. If they can keep the same feel for rebels as clone wars did, I'll be happy. But when you give the main character a wrist mounted slingshot.....it worries me.

I'm in the same boat. I love clone wars and I'm sure that they'll do a good job, especially since its the same crew working on it. I'm just nervous that Disney is going to make this even more for kids. I realize it's a kids show more or less. So was clone wars but they also aimed it at an adult audience as well. There were darker episodes and they didn't shy away from violence. I mean you see aliens and clones get blasted, impaled, and I think even decapitated. If they can keep the same feel for rebels as clone wars did, I'll be happy. But when you give the main character a wrist mounted slingshot.....it worries me.

:exactly: what I was going to say :hi5:

I liked Clone Wars in its later seasons for that reason, so I hope this isnt too childish

Back