Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Sure, I'll do that and then everyone will ask "What does OP stand for?"

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

And we'll adjust our Wayfarers, turn up our collars and say "Ocean Pacific."

I'm just curious if anyone else notice that SS seems to have done away with their "Chat w/ customer service" option. It's buried a little deeper and doesn't work the same way or am I just missing something altogether?

Edit - My bad, my Internet opened up wrong. :slap

Last edited:

You have to be really delicate when handling the internet.

The-IT-Crowd-the-it-crowd-20584011-760-505.jpg

Why can't people ask questions around here? It's not like this thread has much use between codes.

Just to clarify, there is a new code every month, correct?

There's almost always a $20 off code, typically a new one comes out every month. But there are short periods when there are none. Typically the codes work on items that have been up for PO a month or two. And don't work on anything that has recently gone up for PO.

can i still put on the savings after I order a preorder ?

No, but I was able to cancel a pre-order(it hadn't gone wait listed or sold out) and pre-order again with the coupon.

Codes still don't work on TWS.

Back