1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anybody interested. Pepper head sculpt to go on the Mk 42

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=301#.VAGZPeX8suc.facebook

hashda20140830164137.jpg

Depending on how much I like the 42 when it finally arrives I may go and pick up a patriot, I've had my eye on that figure for a while now.

The Iron Patriot is an extremely well done figure. You will not be disappointed. Down the line, it should have fewer issues than the Mark XLII. I'll grab a few pics of them together later. Iron Patriot's armor is a bit bulkier as well.

I have that as well and some paint transfer/removal from the left die-cast shoulder armor coming out during shipping. No worries. Unless it's a major issue, I'm content with mine. Just glad to finally have it in hand. These things are like a new car, huh? We worry and are disappointed by the slightest scratch or scrape, but in the end, it's not that big of a deal.

Perfect Analogy. Damn new cars. Well I guess as long as i don't get bird poop or tree sap on my Mk 42 Ill be happy. I usually need a day to grasp a figure. Waking up today, seeing the 42 it is bad ass. Truly impressed with the heft and feel of the die cast.

I have that as well on both shoulders. You cannot see the scratches when the shoulder bits are on. But as you said I still know it is there. I am just going to deal with it and consider it battle damage. I have some little dings elsewhere as well.

Yup I had the same problem. For me it isn't worth sending back.

Perfect Analogy. Damn new cars. Well I guess as long as i don't get bird poop or tree sap on my Mk 42 Ill be happy. I usually need a day to grasp a figure. Waking up today, seeing the 42 it is bad ass. Truly impressed with the heft and feel of the die cast.

I hear that. I appreciate it more this weekend than when it arrived on Thursday.

Back