1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As unpopular as IM3 is among a very vocal crowd, I would never rank the hot mess that is IM2 above IM3. Maybe just watch the first one.

So happy to see that everyone will be getting their figure soon!

6a5c60b1ce35ff80bea587f1686ec213.jpg

Still the best IM figure yet!

but it was miles ahead of IM 3

This tells me we're already set with our opinions so why bother. Plenty of dialogue out there discussing the pros and cons of each movie, people can decide for themselves. To me IM2 still sits at the very bottom of my MCU list.

This tells me we're already set with our opinions so why bother. Plenty of dialogue out there discussing the pros and cons of each movie, people can decide for themselves. To me IM2 still sits at the very bottom of my MCU list.

So I take it youre not much of an Iron man fan (comic wise)

So I take it youre not much of an Iron man fan (comic wise)

Not really, watched some of the cartoons when I was younger and read some comics but was never a heavy IM reader. I do think the Mandarin deserves a better villain treatment on the silver screen (which is still possible) but at this point it is what it is, and the rest of the movie was still entertaining to me but certainly not perfect. Could be then that I'm not as emotionally tied to the source material, but that doesn't devalue my opinion of what makes a good movie.

Back