Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm home now and unboxing more. The small claw hand has a bit broken off. So that's 2 new parts so far.

EDIT: Head has a chip on one of the spikes. The part that goes in between the toes is broken. I'm still not pissed off though. :lol

Last edited:
Hopefully no more issues Jay.

Still 2 more boxes tomorrow. I hope everything else is fine. I need 4 new parts already. Lets first see if they have them and how they travel through the post. Not how i wanted to start my Prime 1 collection. Still **** happens. :lol

Sorry to hear about the issues Jay,i know how that feels :(

I would be pissed if i spent 2k on something with those kind of issues.Specially since you would suffer the same thing as me,about 1k more on import!

Sorry to hear about the issues Jay,i know how that feels :(

I would be pissed if i spent 2k on something with those kind of issues.Specially since you would suffer the same thing as me,about 1k more on import!

I'm trying not to let it spoil my excitement of getting it (well part of it :lol) i know sideshow will sort the parts out. :)

I'm home now and unboxing more. The small claw hand has a bit broken off. So that's 2 new parts so far.

EDIT: Head has a chip on one of the spikes. The part that goes in between the toes is broken. I'm still not pissed off though. :lol

Sorry to hear man that's a bummer. I know how you feel though as I had a broken leg and chipped base. My LCS sorted replacements so its OK now. The other 2 boxes should be fine as there is less small parts in them to break. Hope you get it sorted and it hasn't soured the excitement.

Sorry to hear man that's a bummer. I know how you feel though as I had a broken leg and chipped base. My LCS sorted replacements so its OK now. The other 2 boxes should be fine as there is less small parts in them to break. Hope you get it sorted and it hasn't soured the excitement.

Cheers bro. It hasn't soured my excitement. The paint on the canon etc is pretty great! They have done a great job of the weathering. The detail in the head alone is pretty sick. I missed the chip on the spike at first.

I'm trying not to let it spoil my excitement of getting it (well part of it :lol) i know sideshow will sort the parts out. :)

Yeah they will.Still sucks though...I think all the statues ive ordered from sideshow in the past had broken parts.So this is normal for me :lol

Even replacement parts arrived broken.I had 3 Optimus Maquette right hand cannon replacements,and the TMNT comiquettes was a nightmare.I think every single one arrived with a broken bandana.And replacements arrived broken,i had so many bandana replacements it's crazy :lol

Even replacement parts arrived broken.I had 3 Optimus Maquette right hand cannon replacements,and the TMNT comiquettes was a nightmare.I think every single one arrived with a broken bandana.And replacements arrived broken,i had so many bandana replacements it's crazy :lol

That sucks. I had 3 bases for Galactus. All 3 came with the paint flaking and the purple film that covers the light loose. In the end i gave up and got a refund. The flickering chest light and really bright eye never got sorted.

So Fedex have lost my Megatron. Box 2 came today and it was the base. OMFG! I knew it was big but bloody hell. :lol Detail and paint/weathering looks amazing doesn't it? The box is that big that i thought it was Megatron.

So let's hope they find the 3rd box or i have a base and some parts. I guess he transformed into something else and escaped. :D

2/3 congrats lol. Seriously though that sucks!!! Hopefully he turns up safe n sound tomorrow. Have you tracked the delivery?

It say's it was signed for yesterday with the other box. The driver told them he's only brought 2 and they're looking into finding the other box.

Back