Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a new canon anyway, so we'll see how i get on. It doesn't fallout but seems to pull down just a bit due to the weight. I'm sure it won't fall or anything. The arm sits nice and flush in the socket so i know that's not the problem.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the canon will fall out as it's in there nice and tight, not sure about the bigger claw though as it adds a bit more weight.

Yeah it does. I'm just waiting to see what Sideshow say. Hope they have all the part i need. :lol

My LCS had to order another whole statue for me from his supplier and I just took the parts I needed and he returned the defective one back. He said if he had waited for SS to replace the parts then I would probably still be waiting. I'm not sure how their spares are, maybe they have to get them from Japan.

My LCS had to order another whole statue for me from his supplier and I just took the parts I needed and he returned the defective one back. He said if he had waited for SS to replace the parts then I would probably still be waiting. I'm not sure how their spares are, maybe they have to get them from Japan.
If they don't have spares then can send me a new statue when they get the new batch. I have problems getting the torso down and with the gun not sitting totally flush they might be sending a new one anyway. I had internet problems so could only send the pics today.

If they don't have spares then can send me a new statue when they get the new batch. I have problems getting the torso down and with the gun not sitting totally flush they might be sending a new one anyway. I had internet problems so could only send the pics today.

You should be ok as my LCS was told by SS that all the parts are the same so if you get a replacement it should fit no problem. The replacement leg that I got fitted perfectly, if not better than the original piece. I just managed to get mine assembled yesterday again as I was changing my room around and making a display to put him on which has taken over a week. The rest of the room still needs finishing but at least Megs is happy. I hope you get it sorted out as it's not nice being in limbo and having an incomplete statue.

Here is a pic of him in place

View attachment 129795

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your room looks awesome! :clap

I had a family member come over at the weekend and he said nice toys. Toys? Get the **** out of my house. :lol

Your room looks awesome! :clap

I had a family member come over at the weekend and he said nice toys. Toys? Get the **** out of my house. :lol

cheers Jay, that's only one side of the room :lol My dad calls them toys as well, people just don't realise until you tell them how much these things cost. I have friends come over but luckily most are collectors themselves so it's not as bad.

cheers Jay, that's only one side of the room :lol My dad calls them toys as well, people just don't realise until you tell them how much these things cost. I have friends come over but luckily most are collectors themselves so it's not as bad.

:lol Big boy toys.

I wish they would hurry up and put Bee and Grimlock up for order.

Back