An American Werewolf in London interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobotOnline has a review on the tube for a Jack bust, think it might be custom.

Sideshow are too busy churning out Marvel/DC crud these days to bother with classic movies any more.

Yeah. Pop Culture Shock is working on a life-size bust of the Kessler Wolf. This is the only image I've seen so far but it looks promising already.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.56.35 AM.jpg

https://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/pop-culture-shock-collectibles-unveils-american-werewolf-london-bust

Well I was saving for Star Wars Celebration.. Guess not, this is as good as bought :D

I've never bought any PCS collectables before but now that they have the licence and, more importantly, the desire to make fine art collectables from 2 of my all time favourite movies, The Thing and An American Werewolf in London, I'm now paying very close attention to them indeed.

This Kessler Wolf bust looks sensational. They have my greatest respect for at least trying with these 2 fantastic films. And, finances willing, I'll do my best to support them with their upcoming releases.

Sideshow is doing a lot of things that are making other companies more attractive to me. Mainly the fact that they are not producing any Horror movie collectibles. The Dead line is cool and all, but if these small companies can get AWIL, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Halloween licenses Sideshow should be able to as well.

Last edited:
I'm a huge werewolf fan. I don't care for busts usually but this one and the Legend Darkness bust are on my want list.

Last edited:
Back