Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Spidey arrived! And it's awesome! Love it. That's two in a row from Sideshow that I haven't had to send back for QC issues. Job well done, guys! :rock

Finally had time to inspect this, most things okay, can't be too picky about paint job but this certainly bugs me...
photo 2.jpg

Doesn't fit in with my movie themed collection.

Astute observation.... :lol

Love mine. Really happy with it. As for something being better around the corner.... Well that's why I stay the **** away from this place. It would be a vicious cycle I'm not on board for. I want to buy stuff I love and not worry about better stuff. It's too stressful buying selling. The fingers on this piece just set this piece apart from other offerings. I wouldn't t want them any other way and wouldn't part with this because of possible accidents. They are preventable.

Good post. It's something I keep in mind when something "whoa cool" comes out. I felt that way about every piece I have and when I look at them I try to remember how awesome it was when I first got it and how much I love the character.

Collections change for sure but I think sometimes people get caught up in this so bad that basically they just have a 10 shelve rotation of statues year in year out. I try to remember this is almost like an Art hobby more than living for the moment.

I have a few non movie pieces but next to my movie Spider-man collection this doesn't work.
I rather utilise the space, and funds, for more Pred or maybe Godzilla.

I like both but I have to admit I find comic book characters better in comic book form personally, but then I'm a big comic book fan so I could be different.

Well mine consists of comics, gaming, movies, novels, action figures, statues, and lotion.
Lol at the last one. I used to collect comics, stamps, coins and sports cards, Pokemon cards as a kid and a few more random things
Need IM and a brown wolverine
Don't we all my friend

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mine should be here tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how he looks in person. I really hope I've not got a dud.

Get mine tomorrow too. Not really that scared, if it's rubbish I'll re-paint it. If it's REALLY rubbish I'll sell it.

The small box actually helps for once, I hate selling massive stuff but this is tiny in comparison to some PF boxes.

Finally had time to inspect this, most things okay, can't be too picky about paint job but this certainly bugs me...
View attachment 123511

yea, i had the floating foot as well and they sent me a replacement body but that body didn't fit into my base AT ALL. Ended up destroying that and getting a credit. It bothers me a little but not a deal breaker and I didn't want to send him back for a full refund.

Astute observation.... :lol

Good post. It's something I keep in mind when something "whoa cool" comes out. I felt that way about every piece I have and when I look at them I try to remember how awesome it was when I first got it and how much I love the character.

Collections change for sure but I think sometimes people get caught up in this so bad that basically they just have a 10 shelve rotation of statues year in year out. I try to remember this is almost like an Art hobby more than living for the moment.

Well said. That's exactly what I try to tell myself.

yea, i had the floating foot as well and they sent me a replacement body but that body didn't fit into my base AT ALL. Ended up destroying that and getting a credit. It bothers me a little but not a deal breaker and I didn't want to send him back for a full refund.
Standard 10%? Still waiting for my replacement to be despatched, I blame CC.

mine looks great...there's no extra lines anywhere. even on the back of the EX head. No breaks. I do see where all of the broken fingers are coming from. The Styrofoam is super tight in the shipper

mine looks great...there's no extra lines anywhere. even on the back of the EX head. No breaks. I do see where all of the broken fingers are coming from. The Styrofoam is super tight in the shipper
Yeah man. I was super scared and even more careful removing those.

Congrats Ink. I'm glad you got a good one man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Same dude. Perfectly flush to the base no noticeable paint mishaps of any kind or broken parts. :hi5:

My replacement body arrives on Thursday. SS agreed that the paint chipping was just too much. Here's hoping that the replacement was looked over before it was sent out and I don't have any repeat issues. The part that scares me is that I didn't have any floating foot issues with the original so I'm hoping the replacement fits like a glove.

Is there delays on shipping on this ? As am still waiting from Friday to be shipped, and the status says, item shipping soon...WTF?

Back