Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPON

Looks great Andy, with all those guns, Punisher is complete! :clap You can never have enough guns with Punisher. Great pics btw. :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPON

So many weapons. Your Punisher insane mode :rotfl
Looks great Andy. Optimus HT is on PO here in Asia already. :)

Hey Pau :) thanks so much bro...loving the Punisher look with the custom guns :rock

Say What!! :horror G1 OP is already on PO!?! :thud:

Congrats for th new acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :hi5:

Looks awesome andy! The custom weapons look too small to me though. Still, great pickup!

Hey buddy :) thanks for stopping by and for the kind words :) yea, I can see what you mean but I actually think it's just the camera angle that some of the pics are taken from ;) in some pics they look perfect and some like you say look a tad on the smallish size. I suppose the same can be said for the actual sideshow gun :lol in some pics it looks way too big! :lol

Punisher is looking good Andy. Congrats on your latest acquisition. The extra guns do make a big difference. I still think the Olivetti inspired Punisher comiquette is the definitive Punisher statue out there (I don't think I will ever sell mine), but the PF is a close second. Congrats again! :clap

Hey Mike, thanks for the great comments buddy :hi5: I love the facial expression of the Olivetti Punisher :exactly if that was a PF instead of a Comiquette I'd have hunted that one down big time ;)

That is a great figure, the face is very well done. Did he come with 2 pistols or just the rifles?

Thanks for the great comments Dave :) the Headsculpt is really well painted by Sideshow but it isn't the kinda look I'd have chosen for Punisher personally. I prefer him to be a little darker looking like we saw for the Olivetti Comiquette. As for his weapons, he just comes with a hand gun in the holster, a knuckleduster, a knife and a rifle :)

yvysybe5.jpg

uhuzu3u9.jpg

y4ypuru2.jpg

Looks awesome Andy :) congratulations dude

Thanks Matty, appreciate that buddy :)

Yes please do Robert, this is one guy I do not wanna miss, and god I hope the ex. is good.

Same here bro so rest assured I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. According to Asdf, it's already on PO in Asia :horror

nice punisher andy. custom guns look a very nice addition.(although I still prefer dolphs 89 version)now that would make a killer (movie)version..

:lol hey Chris, still haven't seen that Dolph Ludgren Punisher film. I've had the DVD with me for the past 6 Months and have been meaning to watch it...;)

Hey Andy, that's not rifle he comes with...it's an AA12 shotgun...I saw a vid of some Russian guy demonstrating it...it's a devastating weapon. It's just a plain looking gun.

Spazzy's weapons don't look small in person (especially the rocket launcher!)...agree on that for sure.

I notice in pics the guns looks smaller, especially held with the right and taking a shot from the front, as the arm is slightly bent to his right so it is further away and looks smaller than it actually is, but they fit into the hands fine and I didn't have to extend the handles.
and yes the rocket launcher is a beast at 10", I accidentally mismeasured and made it 9" after doing most of the work, couldn't let that slide and glad I didn't.

Punisher never looked better. Congrats on your custom switch outs buddy. Looks fantastic

Great looking piece Andy gzz m8 :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy :clap

Wow! Congrats, Andy! :hi5: :duff

Those look awesome! :rock

Appreciate that Mark :) thanks so much :hi5:

Nice piece and nice new weapons there. Congrat my friend.

Thanks Yoga :duff

Wow finally you got it! Pics look good I, have very little camera skills and have a hell of a time catching the details of the weathering, which makes my pics look like a very simple paint job, glad you caught them nicely!

Yea :yess: finally arrived Pat :) thanks again for these awesome custom pieces, without them I don't think I'd have picked this statue up :hi5:

Punisher looks great, Andy...he'd look even better with a rocket launcher! Glad he finally arrived.

Hey Kris, thanks bro :) I know, that rocket launcher looks totally badd-ass :rock

Congrats Andy. The customized option really breathes life into the sculpt. I will be thinking about this statue now :)

Thanks Nabil :hi5:

Looks great Andy congrats. :clap

Thanks for looking Stevo :)

Looks great Andy, with all those guns, Punisher is complete! :clap You can never have enough guns with Punisher. Great pics btw. :hi5:

Hey Sean, got your message bro and good to see you Facebook bro :rock yea, Punisher needs to be equipped to high heaven with guns and ammo so really happy with how he looks now :yess: thanks for the kind words buddy :)

Punisher never looked better. Congrats on your custom switch outs buddy. Looks fantastic

Hey James, good to hear from you bro :) thanks for the great feedback :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW ORIGINAL HULK PREMIUM FORMA

Congrats on Punisher, the extras make him so much better :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW ORIGINAL HULK PREMIUM FORMA

You getting the Hulk PF?! Oh man, I'm so jelly right now! :rotfl :crying

Wow.... The punisher PF looks great.

Congrats Andy!

Very very nice but Punisher Best :) Congrats.

Congrats on Punisher, the extras make him so much better :rock

Thanks so much Jay :clap

You getting the Hulk PF?! Oh man, I'm so jelly right now! :rotfl :crying

Hey Christian, I've actually had him for about 2 years now :lol however, I never really reviews him properly in my thread...PLUS...I've also customised the base :horror :thud:

Wow.... The punisher PF looks great.
Congrats Andy!

Thanks Tam :hi5: appreciate that bro :)

Very very nice but Punisher Best :) Congrats.

Thanks buddy :duff

Hey Andy, that's not rifle he comes with...it's an AA12 shotgun...I saw a vid of some Russian guy demonstrating it...it's a devastating weapon. It's just a plain looking gun.

Spazzy's weapons don't look small in person (especially the rocket launcher!)...agree on that for sure.

:lol I'm not too familar with guns Kris ;) I call them all rifles! Hahahahaha! I know you mentioned its a plain looking gun but it really lacks any detail to it whatsoever :( definitely plan on weathering mine by doing it myself or sending it, along with a few other pieces, to DarkSpidey (Kevin) in the next week or two. Yea, the rocket launcher looks ace but unfortunately funds wouldn't allow me to have all of Spazzys cool custom pieces :(

I notice in pics the guns looks smaller, especially held with the right and taking a shot from the front, as the arm is slightly bent to his right so it is further away and looks smaller than it actually is, but they fit into the hands fine and I didn't have to extend the handles.
and yes the rocket launcher is a beast at 10", I accidentally mismeasured and made it 9" after doing most of the work, couldn't let that slide and glad I didn't.

Yea, its all about the angles in which the pics are taken from. Even the Sideshow AA12 shotgun looks way too big in some pics. Inhand they look the perfect size and that's all that counts ;)

Loving the Punisher PF update Andy, especially with those extra custom guns! Certainly captures the essence of what the Punisher is all about so congratz :clap and what the hell?! :horror you've now got the original Hulk PF :thud: you must either have an neverending supply of money or your sitting on a pot of gold :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW ORIGINAL HULK PREMIUM F...

Punisher looks amazing!

Hey Chris, thanks for the kind words buddy :hi5: really happy with him :)

7uqunezy.jpg

rupu8yge.jpg

Loving the Punisher PF update Andy, especially with those extra custom guns! Certainly captures the essence of what the Punisher is all about so congratz :clap and what the hell?! :horror you've now got the original Hulk PF :thud: you must either have an neverending supply of money or your sitting on a pot of gold :lol

Thanks bro :duff yea, really liking the fact I can change the guns around with this guy :) also thinking of adding a 1/4 scale bag to hook over his shoulder maybe (similar to the bag that came with the Enterbay BD T-800)...

:lol :lol no pot of gold I'm afraid ;) I've had the original Hulk PF in my collection for abt a year and half now and I've only taken it out the box twice since owning it :horror so when I took the pics a few days ago it was the only the third time I've ever removed it from its box. However, the main reason for this update is to basically show my new repainted customised Hulk PF base...that's right, it wouldn't be me if I didn't add a little personal touch to my statues :lol so hope you all like it :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Hey guys, another update on one of my favourite pieces from my collection and one which has a lot of sentimental value for reasons which i'll explain shortly :) It's the Sideshow Collectibles old school classic...the Incredible Hulk Premium Format :rock I've never really reviewed this piece on my thread before despite having him in my collection for nearly over a year and half and this was only the third time I've ever actually removed the statue from its box since owning it :horror As crappy as having most of your collectibles stored inside their shipping boxes like I have, the great thing about it is that when you do eventually get to take them back out, it's like opening a whole new statue for the first time...and seeing this Hulk PF again just reminded me of why I searched so far and wide to bring this baby home to London...it's just an awesome collectible!

Looking back over 2 years now and the time when I first heard about Sideshow Collectibles, the one piece which I remember seeing on all the forums was the Green Hulk PF and I remember saying to myself that I'd never get to lay eyes on this piece in the flash let alone actually own one myself...then again, I also said that about the Dr. Doom PF and I somehow managed to get that bad boy (albeit he's now sold!) :( but I remember very well the amount of time I spent searching helplessly through eBay sites of all the different countries just on the off chance of finding me a Hulk....

I think it took something like a 6 or 7 months before my perseverance paid off when I found an eBay listing in Paris, France and a guy who was selling his Hulk PF at a reasonable price. Not only was this amazing news but to find a seller who actually lived in Europe was a blessing! This would mean that i'd save a considerable amount of money in not only shipping but also custom taxes - this is because 9 out of 10 Hulk PF's that I'd come across in my searches over those 6-7 months were all in the States or Canada :gah: So I took the bull by the horns so to speak and immediately got in touch with the seller and to my surprise after a few short messages were exchanged, we both agreed on the price of $1050 all in for the Green Hulk PF in all its original packaging aswell as the shipper :woo

Now, I've mentioned before in my thread that there have only been one or two times that a statue has left me speechless upon seeing it for the first time. Infact, from memory, I think its only ever been this Hulk PF and the SSC Iron Man MKIII LSF that have had me drooling :lol but when I unravelled the protective polysterene sheeting from the Hulk PF I just couldn't believe just how huge this statue was and then was further shocked when I tried to remove him from the Styrofoam :thud: he weighed an absolute ton!!! By far the heaviest of all my 1/4 scale collectibles that I own...the Hulk PF, along with the majority of all the other classic Sideshow old school collectibles such as the Doom PF, Thor PF, Captain America PF, etc...are some of the most remarkable pieces I've ever seen and unfortunately, ones which we are unlikely to see again in our lifetime. What I mean by that is that these statues were enormous, sculpted to perfection, painted to proto standards, solid weight behind each of them and most importantly, cost almost 50% less than what a 1/4 scale collectible would cost nowadays! Those of you who have these said pieces in your collection will know exactly what I mean...for me, these old school classics are simply some of the best that we've ever seen in the world of 1/4 scale collectibles.

So, other than giving you my thoughts on this magnificent piece, I also wanted to show you a little customisation I had done on the actual base of my Hulk PF. Taking nothing away from how it originally looked, its only because I like to have my statues look a specific way when I finally see it in the flesh. My imagination always runs wild with ways that I'd like to display things or how I could add to a statue something that I felt would make it more pleasing to me...well in this case, I wanted to add some detailing and shading to Hulks base...nothing too drastic but something that would satisfy my viewing pleasure more than what it already did...

ypehy5a7.jpg

yhy3avez.jpg

5y2egeva.jpg

so here is a before and after pic of how the base looked and what it looks like after I had it repainted :)

uvehu3ah.jpg

There are only a few pieces in my collection that I can think of which I can safely say will never leave my collection...this Hulk PF is certainly one of them. I know we've had countless Hulk statues released since the PF...we've had the Comiquette, Skaar, the Avengers Movie Maquette, the newly arrived Gladiator Hulk and of course the new set of Hulk PF's which will arriving in the future, but despite all these amazing statues, I still feel as though the original Hulk PF will always be the undisputed champion of all Hulks. Its the perfect representation of how I remembered Hulk as a young teenager and also my very first Hulk statue that I ever owned :) Thanks as ever for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

emeby5un.jpg

9aqu2yqu.jpg

u4y7yhun.jpg

a2ademyz.jpg

ede3uryv.jpg

huza7y2e.jpg

P.S. I'll be back with my next update which will be a first for me....in that it's my first movie prop collectible. My custom made lifesize 'Mjolnir' on display base based on the Avengers Movie, which also features a very very cool 'glow' feature :rock

hupugyza.jpg

bavy2yre.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

Very very awesome Andy still the best hulk and never seen it in the polystone lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Hey guys, another update on one of my favourite pieces from my collection and one which has a lot of sentimental value for reasons which i'll explain shortly :) It's the Sideshow Collectibles old school classic...the Incredible Hulk Premium Format :rock I've never really reviewed this piece on my thread before despite having him in my collection for nearly over a year and half and this was only the third time I've ever actually removed the statue from its box since owning it :horror As crappy as having most of your collectibles stored inside their shipping boxes like I have, the great thing about it is that when you do eventually get to take them back out, it's like opening a whole new statue for the first time...and seeing this Hulk PF again just reminded me of why I searched so far and wide to bring this baby home to London...it's just an awesome collectible!

Looking back over 2 years now and the time when I first heard about Sideshow Collectibles, the one piece which I remember seeing on all the forums was the Green Hulk PF and I remember saying to myself that I'd never get to lay eyes on this piece in the flash let alone actually own one myself...then again, I also said that about the Dr. Doom PF and I somehow managed to get that bad boy (albeit he's now sold!) :( but I remember very well the amount of time I spent searching helplessly through eBay sites of all the different countries just on the off chance of finding me a Hulk....

I think it took something like a 6 or 7 months before my perseverance paid off when I found an eBay listing in Paris, France and a guy who was selling his Hulk PF at a reasonable price. Not only was this amazing news but to find a seller who actually lived in Europe was a blessing! This would mean that i'd save a considerable amount of money in not only shipping but also custom taxes - this is because 9 out of 10 Hulk PF's that I'd come across in my searches over those 6-7 months were all in the States or Canada :gah: So I took the bull by the horns so to speak and immediately got in touch with the seller and to my surprise after a few short messages were exchanged, we both agreed on the price of $1050 all in for the Green Hulk PF in all its original packaging aswell as the shipper :woo

Now, I've mentioned before in my thread that there have only been one or two times that a statue has left me speechless upon seeing it for the first time. Infact, from memory, I think its only ever been this Hulk PF and the SSC Iron Man MKIII LSF that have had me drooling :lol but when I unravelled the protective polysterene sheeting from the Hulk PF I just couldn't believe just how huge this statue was and then was further shocked when I tried to remove him from the Styrofoam :thud: he weighed an absolute ton!!! By far the heaviest of all my 1/4 scale collectibles that I own...the Hulk PF, along with the majority of all the other classic Sideshow old school collectibles such as the Doom PF, Thor PF, Captain America PF, etc...are some of the most remarkable pieces I've ever seen and unfortunately, ones which we are unlikely to see again in our lifetime. What I mean by that is that these statues were enormous, sculpted to perfection, painted to proto standards, solid weight behind each of them and most importantly, cost almost 50% less than what a 1/4 scale collectible would cost nowadays! Those of you who have these said pieces in your collection will know exactly what I mean...for me, these old school classics are simply some of the best that we've ever seen in the world of 1/4 scale collectibles.

So, other than giving you my thoughts on this magnificent piece, I also wanted to show you a little customisation I had done on the actual base of my Hulk PF. Taking nothing away from how it originally looked, its only because I like to have my statues look a specific way when I finally see it in the flesh. My imagination always runs wild with ways that I'd like to display things or how I could add to a statue something that I felt would make it more pleasing to me...well in this case, I wanted to add some detailing and shading to Hulks base...nothing too drastic but something that would satisfy my viewing pleasure more than what it already did...

ypehy5a7.jpg

yhy3avez.jpg

5y2egeva.jpg

so here is a before and after pic of how the base looked and what it looks like after I had it repainted :)

uvehu3ah.jpg

There are only a few pieces in my collection that I can think of which I can safely say will never leave my collection...this Hulk PF is certainly one of them. I know we've had countless Hulk statues released since the PF...we've had the Comiquette, Skaar, the Avengers Movie Maquette, the newly arrived Gladiator Hulk and of course the new set of Hulk PF's which will arriving in the future, but despite all these amazing statues, I still feel as though the original Hulk PF will always be the undisputed champion of all Hulks. Its the perfect representation of how I remembered Hulk as a young teenager and also my very first Hulk statue that I ever owned :) Thanks as ever for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

emeby5un.jpg

9aqu2yqu.jpg

u4y7yhun.jpg

a2ademyz.jpg

ede3uryv.jpg

huza7y2e.jpg

P.S. I'll be back with my next update which will be a first for me....in that it's my first movie prop collectible. My custom made lifesize 'Mjolnir' on display base based on the Avengers Movie, which also features a very very cool 'glow' feature :rock

hupugyza.jpg

bavy2yre.jpg

Custom Base looks great. congrats once again Andy. :clap

Back