Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the SS version looks great, but if I could only choose one it would be the Tamashi version (which I do own).

The good news is that they were in good condition - so it wasn't a load of QC-poor stock, just a great deal, and there are plenty of remaining perfect examples.

Wow. What did I miss?...

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m6v57xe3Vo1rae5vno1_r1_1280.jpg

:lol HLJ had a short - very short - sale window on these, at about $200 (I can't recall if this was shipped, but I don't think so). People who got onto these got a sweet, sweet deal :)

:lol HLJ had a short - very short - sale window on these, at about $200 (I can't recall if this was shipped, but I don't think so). People who got onto these got a sweet, sweet deal :)

$200? That's truly a sweet deal.:lol

I think the SS version looks great, but if I could only choose one it would be the Tamashi version (which I do own).

Indeed. It'll be kind of hard to look at any other version without bias. This will be the version we'll compare any subsequent release of 3PO against.

Even though I'm selling this, partially because I didn't think it really jived with my collection, last night I went to put it back in the box, it had been in a detolf, but thought to try it on my gokin shelf. Now it looks great... lol, I like it better next to my Miracle Vehicle Voltron and grendizer than I did next to Luke and Vader. Weird.

Weird indeed. Mine is set up next to Jabba and his throne and feels like it's in the perfect spot.

Wow, i got mine off Amazon for $290. I thought that was a good deal.

Back