TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They posted the mousers on their instagram. Looks like comic style.

oQwP5lL.png

Yeah ThreeZero has the IDW Micro-Seris turtle editions towards the top as well as the color classics. Man, i may have a tmnt overdose this sdcc

Yeah ThreeZero has the IDW Micro-Seris turtle editions towards the top as well as the color classics. Man, i may have a tmnt overdose this sdcc

It may be some sort of deal with Kevin Eastman as they have what looks like Heavy Metal art work showing too. I would love it if they did turtles based on Bisleys extreme artwork.

It may be some sort of deal with Kevin Eastman as they have what looks like Heavy Metal art work showing too. I would love it if they did turtles based on Bisleys extreme artwork.

Man...that would be amazing. I'm going to start having to make tough choices and saving money.

Wonder if mondo will really step up their game with threezero taking a shot at 1/6 tmnt?

Dude I miss turtle bread! Haha

Keep your Hostess crap, and give me the TMNT Fruit snacks! And the cereal! Rice Chex with Marshmallows forever! :rotfl

And man, both Mondo and Threezero? Crap. My wallet almost hopes they both suck.

Almost. :wink1:

Haha I actually bought a mint tmnt cereal box hahaha. I LOVED that cereal. The chex flakes with the tmnt marshmallows? I wish they'd make that again. Brings up so many memories. Oh and the fruit snacks! I loved the sherbert popsicles with gum ball eyes as well.

Back