Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This!

ydabuvez.jpg

Has anybody ordered PH exclusive sdcc from bbts and received him yet? Or the regular non exclusive nurse?

JESUS man, how do you sleep at night? Did your neighbors ever accidentally called the cops? :lol

Heather is not underscaled. She's just petite.

If you compare her handgun against other 1/6 guns it's actually as big or slightly bigger.

Starting to work on the repaint, hope it turns out nicely in a few days. It's either sink or swim now. :panic:

14627617386_ceb7fbac31_c.jpg

14648394144_5b63213ddf_c.jpg

How did you get the hair off so neatly?

It wasn't easy, it comes in 3 pieces and had to be peeled off with a flat screwdriver AFTER the head is popped off. The neck plug/head/wig is glued shut I'm surprised I got it all off in an hour. I guess I'm lucky this time, I'm sure I could have faired off much worse it I wasn't careful. :slap

Should have just kept the original Heather and bought the building kit!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Should be cheap tho. I doubt many people will buy it and it'll be clearanced eventually.

But it's an exclusive right? Meh.

Should have just kept the original Heather and bought the building kit!

I would, but to be frank the paintjob on the figure is no slouch. It's just the hair that's bad. Another nitpick is that they forgot to paint the rings on her boots and type of paint they use for the eye bags is way too reflective for normal photography, (hence why it looks too red in photos) despite looking great in person. Otherwise I think the default paintjob is superb.

So true but it would be a waste of money to spend on the kit,

If it comes with painted eyes, maybe I'll get it. I really dislike painting irises. :lol

Should be cheap tho. I doubt many people will buy it and it'll be clearanced eventually.

But it's an exclusive right? Meh.

From the link I posted earlier it seems to be about the same price. You're better off with the painted statue.

2 Ryan Pliskin
Good luck in your repaint, bro!
Just remember, that Heather painted her hair blond to blend while hiding from the Cult, but she was not blond or red originally. She was brunette (like Alessa). But she's very lazy and careless to her look, so she has very messed up pain near her hair roots. Don't be tricked by wallpapers or in-game shots from the nightmare world, the red color there given her by the general light. Base your work on scenes with the neutral lightning.

silent_hill_3_heather_by_parrafahell-d3e0hxm.jpg

silent_hill_heather_wallpaper_by_parrafahell-d3e0i5q.jpg

Exactly. I'm already done with the black roots and now working on the layers and highlights. Need the layers to cure for 24 hours before I seal the paint and add more shading. I also added freckles to her arms and legs and did a wash on her vest and drybrushed her skirt.

For the life of me I can't seem to pop her eyes out! The part connected to her face is stuck and I fear I might break it trying to pull it out! Any ideas?

Last edited:
Refresh me with the Storyline please i don't recall any part about Heather knowing anything about the Cult & running away from them.

2 Ryan Pliskin
Good luck in your repaint, bro!
Just remember, that Heather painted her hair blond to blend while hiding from the Cult, but she was not blond or red originally. She was brunette (like Alessa). But she's very lazy and careless to her look, so she has very messed up pain near her hair roots. Don't be tricked by wallpapers or in-game shots from the nightmare world, the red color there given her by the general light. Base your work on scenes with the neutral lightning.

Refresh me with the Storyline please i don't recall any part about Heather knowing anything about the Cult & running away from them.

Let's all keep the spoilers at bay please, as there are surprisingly many people here who have yet to play the game.

To answer your question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Ryan Pliskin, thanks! That's what I meant.

Let's get back to the figure. Eyes are just glued to the face. You have nothing to break inside her head (ha-ha, funny! :D ), coz you won't see any scratches or damages when you'll assemble her head back. Sooo... Take the flat-nose pliers and use them to pull her eyes out brutally. You need it only in case if you're planing to re-paint eyes or face. Warming up her head from the inside with the hair dryer also could be useful to break the glue.

Ryan Pliskin, thanks! That's what I meant.

Let's get back to the figure. Eyes are just glued to the face. You have nothing to break inside her head (ha-ha, funny! :D ), coz you won't see any scratches or damages when you'll assemble her head back. Sooo... Take the flat-nose pliers and use them to pull her eyes out brutally. You need it only in case if you're planing to re-paint eyes or face. Warming up her head from the inside with the hair dryer also could be useful to break the glue.

Thanks for the tip buddy! Unfortunately I've already started on painter her face so too late for that. No matter, I'll just cover her eyeballs.

Anyway, yes, there is a Silent Hill series discussion thread now and everyone feel free to talk about whatever they want! :duff

SH3 was the 1st SH game i played so i have no idea about the back story. Played SH2 half way & stopped. Only finished 4 & Homecoming. Don't think i can play SH1 due to the dated graphics. I tried even with PSX tweaked graphics. Downpour, well it's left there for over a year now... i also have Origins, Shattered Memories which i never started.

Let's all keep the spoilers at bay please, as there are surprisingly many people here who have yet to play the game.

To answer your question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think I'm done withe the hair and face, I've also added freckles to the skin and body, painted the highlights on the boots and dded a wash to the vest to accentuate the contrast.

I guess I need to let this sit for a few days so I can decide what else that might need tweaking. In the meantime if anybody has any suggestions please let me know- that would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Looks great, Ryan. You really brought out the detailing on the hair. Hmm... but, maybe you could have gone just a tad-bit lighter on the freckles on the upper arm. Several of the spots look too dark.

Looks great, Ryan. You really brought out the detailing on the hair. Hmm... but, maybe you could have gone just a tad-bit lighter on the freckles on the upper arm. Several of the spots look too dark.

Thanks brother Solidus! Rubbing alcohol.. where art thou?

Back