SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever is sculpting these head sculpts has a habit of making the eyes too beady and spaced way too far apart (Bats, Supes and Catwoman) and also on Batman the area between his upper lip and bottom of his nose is too large. I so want to purchase this guy but it's gonna all cone down to in hand reviews from fellow collectors for me.

I like J & W too. I love the dissecting of the figure in their reviews , it helps me sometimes with custom ideas or if I'm fine with the body Ht's used for a character.

But did you see the way that dumb IGN guy was pulling off the head, he could've easily broken the neck :slap and then the way he put down the figure was :panic:

You can see it in the other guy's face he was pissed how that moron was holding the figure. It is a refined body, but from that video still seems like the HT TT is less fragile and that idiot shouldn't be touching it.

I hate that IGN is reviewing figures too now :slap

Their reviews are utterly clueless and neophyte.

I never really liked that grimace face. It will never get out of the box. Andy Bergholtz seem to love spending a lot of time sculpting a face's philtrum, it's always the first thing I notice on his sculpts. Unfortunately it can give the figure/statue/bust a monkey-face vibe.

I also dig Jay and Wendy's reviews. Short, but thorough.

Figure looks good in my opinion. The head sculpt may seem a bit off, because they tried to blend realism with comic book art. So it does neither look really comic-book-arty nor realistic. I like the idea and the HC seems fine to me.

However, the pricing seems a bit aggressive to me. The figure seems a lot more basic than others in that price range.

The more I look at this, the less I like. I like the amount of things included for the price, just no the execution. I might just get the suit to put it on the Hush figure.

I really wanted to get this, but the head and face suck.

I hate that IGN is reviewing figures too now :slap

Their reviews are utterly clueless and neophyte.

Yup, the ign just take the figure to the bottom level. Since they dont anything about figure take a look at ign review for deluxe vader. One of the worst review in tube

I like J & W too. I love the dissecting of the figure in their reviews , it helps me sometimes with custom ideas or if I'm fine with the body Ht's used for a character.

But did you see the way that dumb IGN guy was pulling off the head, he could've easily broken the neck :slap and then the way he put down the figure was :panic:

You can see it in the other guy's face he was pissed how that moron was holding the figure. It is a refined body, but from that video still seems like the HT TT is less fragile and that idiot shouldn't be touching it.

One of the guys said he collected Hot Toys and SSC figures. I can appreciate the concern for breaking the neck joint as I have broken 1 or 4 HT ones on the inside of the rubber neck. Why they stopped using the clear joint I'll never know. This figure looks tough; big and ready to be handled. I imagine breakage, even for the un-initiated, will not be a problem. He just looks solid. Can't wait to have him in hand so I can take Bats apart.

Back