The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking at the scene where Neytiri is holding human jake, their heads aren't that different in size. I think this can just about be classed as 1:1 scale could it not?

looking at the scene where Neytiri is holding human jake, their heads aren't that different in size. I think this can just about be classed as 1:1 scale could it not?

I haven't got mine yet but the posted pics show she is big compared to other 1:1's, but when I see this pic below with Jackie I realise how big she is supposed to be? That scene you talk about tho and I remember mentioning it on here before and posting a pic and comment - it seems her head isn't that big.
I would of liked a true 1:1 for my collection and happily paid for the bust in the pic to be retooled to look like this one.

she is finally here! HUGE and have great presence! nice job specially in the eyes, although not acrylic but they have the spark to bring this bust to life.

gncDuqw.jpg

TOmaP37.jpg

DQ6xORB.jpg

2Zo0U4z.jpg

Cs0QXt7.jpg

y4wIU2R.jpg

D3DwJ1H.jpg

wRG4x2J.jpg

She looks really good with the Neytiri statue. These are great pictures Hemooo.

I put these fake eyelashes on really quick just to get an idea of how they would look. Best part is, they already come with some mildly sticky stuff on them so no need to glue them on and you can take them off with out ruining anything.

Ya or na?

My first time ever using fake eyelashes. Never thought it would be on a bust.

Congrats Hemoo, and I like the eyelashes Fremen, can you do the whole eylid instead of half of it? In the distance shot they look perfect.

Ya you can. You can buy two sets and use cut one set so that the whole area on the eye where they gave her eyeliner is covered. I only bought one set because I wanted to see how it looked first. I'll buy another set on Monday and give it a try.

I still need to take her upstairs and try her under my black light. I haven't forget about this Infecdead.

I'd like to see how it looks fully done but the half done eye lid looks great. Are you doing the bottom lid aswell? Kinda can't believe I'm talking about fake eyelashes on a bust but anyway... :lol

Back