Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is amazing man. Right on! I asked my girlfriend and she thought some of the people here were making fun of me. I people are not going to be nice man then it's going to bum me out to even talk abuot statues dude.

Er... uh... uh-huh. Well I gotta hit the hay. Look forward to chatting with you fellas and ladies tomorrow. Peace and love and light. :Flush

Spoke to this Elisse gal a couple of hours ago and told me they were expecting the next batch to be in today or tomorrow (stuck in port or something, I forget now). This batch would go out to those that had been charged the final flex already.

Mine, arrived perfectly.Best face paint App ever.

F497EE46-22B9-47E8-A85A-F7A7986CAF67_zpskq3hcqpg.jpg

10171241_10154059542295511_5470279185994389198_n.jpg

GUYS PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN PUTTING ON THE CAPE,I WASN'T CAREFUL ENOUGH AND I RUBBED A BIT OF THE RED PAINT (FROM THE CAPE) ONTO SUPERMAN'S NECK,IT'S TINY BUT I CAN EXPECT BIGGER DISASTERS,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.INFACT EVEN THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT COME WITH IT SAY SAY SO,THE KEY IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CAPE IS NOT TOUCHING ANY PART OF THE BODY AS YOU HAVE TO KIND OF TWIST IT INTO PLACE,NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL JUST BE CAREFUL.
2FA19924-AF69-4509-BA25-3D59B7CAF7A7_zpscenzwccx.jpg

It's late and I'm tired, but I just had to see Supes displayed alongside Bats before hitting the sack. This piece truly is amazing and I can't stress how awesome he turned out. A definite winner by Sideshow. The only difficult task I had was placing the cape on because the accompanying instructions tell you to rotate it around the neck, so I had to be really careful not to brush the cape against the head/neck area while moving it around. If you go slow and be very careful, then it shouldn't be a problem...

Sorry for the crappy phone pic, but I just wanted to post a quick glimpse of them together.

Attachments

• batsupes.jpg
    batsupes.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 342
Thanks for showing the bottom of the base Jedisword, I was wondering what they did there. Congrats, he looks awesome! I thought the flame eyes looked like a masquerade mask, so I am happy to hear it was an extra piece stuck to it!

I think the blue is fine. I always think of his fortress as a combination of ice and crystal, and iceburgs get that blue tint.

This really came out well, but I already have anxiety over twisting that cape into place!

Wonder how long we will have to endure the sock puppet?

This statue is amazing man. Right on! I asked my girlfriend and she thought some of the people here were making fun of me. I people are not going to be nice man then it's going to bum me out to even talk abuot statues dude.

why not post some some pics of your collection so far, or perhaps you and your girlfriend.

Assuming any of the above are real :rotfl

I just wanna second the guys calling for care with rotating the cape around the neck. Take some serious care not to scuff that portrait :lecture

Batman and Superman look great together. How about a picture with Green Lantern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back