Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap There is NOTHING wrong with this Supes statue in its look. Have you seen the crap statues that are out there? Seriously...? Batman deserved a critical eye. He looked good, but they could've done better. Supes, so far, is stunning. Nothing wrong with that base. It's the comic version after all.

So wait, let me get this straight, you don't like it when people complain on the boards???

Thanks bro :). Oh and a few more like I promised of the flames
ugezanu7.jpg
yhuhy3uh.jpg
e4egaqyd.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice haul, congrats on getting it today. Seems I'll be waiting awoke for mine, so I just have to enjoy your pics for now.

Well I finally decided to call Sideshow today about my order status. My last flex payment was charged on April 10. I only knew that because I checked my credit card statement. Sideshow failed to send me the normal email stating that the payment had been charged. And I never received a shipping notice. I just spoke to customer service and was told that they were shorted on the initial shipment. But the next shipment came in today. And that my order should ship out in the next few days.

I guess I'll take it on face value for now. But the story seems a bit to convenient for me.

I couldn't get the CS person to give me a hard date of shipment. And I did express my disappoint in being charged my final payment without product being available to ship. And the lack of information on their part. So I plan to follow up in 2 days if I don't receive a shipping notice.

The pictures of this piece look great so far. And I'm excited to get it.

Seems kind is strange they just happened not to send an email about taking the final payment this time and they just happened to be out of them. Guess it's better the. Having your payment and shipment pushed back a month.

Amazing pics jedisword!! Thankyou for sharing so quickly, and it's great to see he made it to Canada in one piece unlike my batman PF. I'm from Canada too so hopefully I get lucky with supes like you did!

Looks like I'm going to be wrong again, I thought for sure with batman it was long ear head all the way and after I saw pics and got him in hand it was short ear that won, for superman I thought for sure it was gonna be ex. Head, but that reg head is just too good to not use!!

Great pics I have a LNG wait since my last flex got pushed to May 25th. Oh we'll I will get him when I get him.

My order is still in processing. I sent an email to SSC on status so that I wouldn't be lost in the 'who is next' mystery of shipping. We'll see what they say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These pics are really making me irritated that mine hasn't shipped yet, lol. I'm happy to see the heat vision tendrils look as good as I hoped they would. Normal HS looks good but I bought this for the EX HS. Come on, Sideshow! Gimme my ship notice!

SS has done the Man of Steel justice. Great photos and congrats. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not the only one, Savage, I think both sets of eyes look good. I was always a fan of how the heat vision looked, I was just skeptical that SS had photoshopped too much of it on the product page - glad to see they look like they do. Mine should ship tomorrow!!!

Great pics guys! Happy yours came out flawless Jedi. Mine came today and I'm heading home to unpack and marvel at it...hehe

Back