Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much taller is superman next to the batman PF with the short ear HS?

I think I might be in trouble, bought 2 bestas with 3 glass doors for each so each PF had there own door, but batman fits perfectly, if supes is taller I'm going to have to adjust the shelves lower below the glass door line and it looks crappy through the glass with the shelves adjusted lower :(

How much taller is superman next to the batman PF with the short ear HS?

I think I might be in trouble, bought 2 bestas with 3 glass doors for each so each PF had there own door, but batman fits perfectly, if supes is taller I'm going to have to adjust the shelves lower below the glass door line and it looks crappy through the glass with the shelves adjusted lower :(

Same problem here. That base is just too tall... :(

:slap There is NOTHING wrong with this Supes statue in its look. Have you seen the crap statues that are out there? Seriously...? Batman deserved a critical eye. He looked good, but they could've done better. Supes, so far, is stunning. Nothing wrong with that base. It's the comic version after all.

And all I hear is "blah, blah blah"... now back to the amazingness that is this PF. :lecture

Wait ... So let me get this straight ... Since you LOVE this piece now NO one is allowed the voice a negative opinion on it or you try to silence them and ignore their input. I am reading that correctly right? You the same guy who, since I joined here, has been slamming on pieces that the rest of us like over and over again, and when asked to calm it down you respond that this is a "discussion forum", and that you have a right to state your opinion. Jebus man that is truly rich coming from you. You are the very DEFINITION of a hypocrite.

By the way just so we are clear I think that this figure looks awesome, but just like Batman it has its issues. The cape thing is a problem, especially if it can get stuck or scuff the paint on the portraits easily if you aren't careful (2 people have already damaged their statues with it so don't pretend it isn't there), and as I have said since day 1 the base is very plain. I am so surprised they left it like that, and I thought for sure they would change it. Batman's base is far more impressive. In the end Superman is just as impressive a figure as Batman, but don't pretend that there aren't ANY faults with it. To do so is to do the adult equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "La La La …I'm not listening....La La La". Honestly, be prepared to have to deal with a little of your own medicine here dude.

YEAH! Only MM is allowed to criticise :slap

Grats Jedi!

Really? I've watched you b***h on here more than anyone then you have the nerve to jump on someone who expresses their opinion :lol

So wait, let me get this straight, you don't like it when people complain on the boards???

I know right? No one has complained more about the pieces that guys here love than MM.... Totally couldn't believe it when I saw how he was acting.

You rite Spidey... The base seem too plain if compared with Batman or WW... :)

Mine showed up today, US to UK in less than a week with Easter weekend in there. No real negatives, even the noodle eyes and hayfever eyes look better in person than in pics.
The suit, the physique, the paint apps, the pose...all stunning. My one teeny moan is getting the cape on without it rubbing on the neck, it's a little tricky and left a couple of "crayon marks" but these wiped off.
Oh yeah, I put the red eyes in all the way on the EX head, careful use of a sewing needle with see them out again...

kevsupes.JPG
kevsupes2.JPG
kevsupes3.JPG
kevsupes4.JPG

Great shots... I think the eye noodle is a must, without it the exc looks a bit off

Yep... if you are looking to do a Trinity display his base is just going to look out of place.

None of the three bases match up though. Not like the batvillians. But I dont think it really matters and is a pretty silly complaint. I just hope WW looks like her prototype just like Superman seems to. Heck for that matter, based on what has been teased, none of the JL will have matching bases, but they all seem to represent something that ties to the character and I think works quite well.

Great shots... I think the eye noodle is a must, without it the exc looks a bit off

Yeah...Maybe it is the paint around the eyes...but I was more excited about the option before actually seeing it. Noodles look better, but not better than the reg head IMO. I think I will just leave it alone in the box.

I don't think it was ever their intention for the ex head to be displayed without the heat trails. Just a good packaging choice for less breakages.

I was getting ready to write my review about how great this statue was when I realized..."Hey, I didn't see a cape." So I went back and checked and sure enough there's no cape! I don't even see how a cape could fit in there the way the styrofoam is molded. I even looked for a secret compartment, like if I lifted the styrofoam it would come apart and the cape would be underneath. Well this sucks. Guess I better call Sideshow. Anyway, the statue looks incredible. Perfect. Paint job is amazing. I have zero complaints...except for that little cape issue. I highly encourage anyone still on the fence to get this.

Back