Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice clear pics, thanks for sharing buddy. I think if the red paint underneath the exc eyes are removed, it would look 10x bettter =)

It might give it a cool glowing type look from acouple feet away man.

How awesome would it be if they went with a red glow in the dark paint for it! Would be so cool if they started doing stuff like that. Would be next level ****!

I got home and had a missed notice from UPS. I didn't even know SS shipped mine. Never got a tracking number or shipped notice or anything.

Oh well, good news, hopefully I get him tomorrow.

Great pics guys! Happy yours came out flawless Jedi. Mine came today and I'm heading home to unpack and marvel at it...hehe
Thanks bro, I'm glad he did too. Can't wait to hear how awesome yours is
looks great just got my exclusive superman, set up with batman ex .wow
Congrats I know how you feel

Many Congrats JS! :clap

Thanks man. Are you on this too?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

You think it's funny to make fun of poeple, but you will have ta face the music one day, and you might not like what you hear.

Seriously bro, you just popped up on here and sorta have become the topic of the night. I'm suspicious too. Are you for real...? In other news, I don't want to derail this thread and the amazingness that is this PF. Looking forward to more pics.

Bruce...? Spidey...? CBG...? Who could this prankster be lol.

Seriously bro, you just popped up on here and sorta have become the topic of the night. I'm suspicious too. Are you for real...? In other news, I don't want to derail this thread and the amazingness that is this PF. Looking forward to more pics.

Bruce...? Spidey...? CBG...? Who could this prankster be lol.

This statue is amazing man. Right on! I asked my girlfriend and she thought some of the people here were making fun of me. I people are not going to be nice man then it's going to bum me out to even talk abuot statues dude.

Back