Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while we wait for Supes to arrive here is a terrifying gif;

this_scene_from_superman_iii_haunted_me_as_a_child-53389.gif

Oh man, That scene freak me out when I first saw in the theater. I wonder at the time, did the machine also rip out her guts and replaced them with robot parts?

Good luck. This will probably be a lot tougher to score off the WL now. The peeps that didn't want the heat trails now have no reason to cancel since they can just plug in the red eyes instead. Still, there are over 3000 EXs so there may be a chance.

Thanks filip. It may be a long shot but it doesn't cost anything to try.

Even though regular versions get a lot of flak on this forum, I think the reg for this piece is quite good. If the EX doesn't convert I might pick up a reg. It's still a pretty iconic look for classic Supes.

I never minded the "spaghetti eyes" as I liked the idea behind it, however, I'm interested in seeing how the alternate red eyes look. Just glad SS listened and provided a choice.

I never minded the "spaghetti eyes" as I liked the idea behind it, however, I'm interested in seeing how the alternate red eyes look. Just glad SS listened and provided a choice.

Exactly more choices is always a good thing!

Curious as to why SSC has not released any updated product photos showing the red eyes alternate. When they changed the Cobra PF from gray to a chrome helmet photos were immediately provided before the fig was even released and shipped...mmm-just wondering???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Curious as to why SSC has not released any updated product photos showing the red eyes alternate. When they changed the Cobra PF from gray to a chrome helmet photos were immediately provided before the fig was even released and shipped...mmm-just wondering???

Apparently the new pics are in the approval part of the process.

Yeah I really want to see the new production pics. Hopefully they will be up soon. :clap

Yeah I would've thought it would be wise to put them up before it ships.

From a customer service point of view yes, but if they wait just a little while longer then they will get the inevitable cancellations brought upon by those first bad in hand pics that always seems to dominate day one of a release. You know the ones that look like stills from a hostage video? If only 50 people cancel because of those hen the make $2000 in NRDs for NOTHING. It is total profit as the Waitlist will easily fill those orders. Just saying that from a cash flow poi t of view waiting makes more sense.

Good luck. This will probably be a lot tougher to score off the WL now. The peeps that didn't want the heat trails now have no reason to cancel since they can just plug in the red eyes instead. Still, there are over 3000 EXs so there may be a chance.

2500 :wink1:

Well I'm bummed, even though I kind of expected it. My email this morning says final flex charged today and my account lists him as "shipping soon." I just checked on another item that did ship and noticed Supes slipped back into the neverending "processing" stage. :mad:

Have not received any email here either. Good thing for me as I spent the money on that Terminator replica arm. I hope to here nothing on this figure until next week when I get paid so that I have the money to pay for him. Nice! It appears, so far, that I gambled and won on this one. I know most of you can't wait for this piece, but in my case it worked out perfectly. Can't wait to see video reviews on this one from you all who get him soon, it will make my month to have him and my Terminator arm in my collection.

Well I'm bummed, even though I kind of expected it. My email this morning says final flex charged today and my account lists him as "shipping soon." I just checked on another item that did ship and noticed Supes slipped back into the neverending "processing" stage. :mad:

I paid mine on the 10th and it says the same thing. I don't live far from them so I usually get my stuff the day after it ships. I'm still holding out hope for this week.

Back