Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last flex payment is not till the 25th so I'm probably getting this in the second batch. I preordered the MOS Pf and the Reeve PF as Supes is my all time fave. I'm just not sure if I should display all Supes together or go the way of the trinity as I have batman ex and WE ex on PO. What do you guys think. He'll maybe I should later try and buy a reg of this so I could do both displays lol.

I would put the comic Supes PF with the Trinity. He doesn't belong with the 2 movie PFs. I'd display the other 2 separately.

After reading about the great news on the EX head, I put my waitlist in for the EX. Let's see if it converts.

Good luck. This will probably be a lot tougher to score off the WL now. The peeps that didn't want the heat trails now have no reason to cancel since they can just plug in the red eyes instead. Still, there are over 3000 EXs so there may be a chance.

Good luck. This will probably be a lot tougher to score off the WL now. The peeps that didn't want the heat trails now have no reason to cancel since they can just plug in the red eyes instead. Still, there are over 3000 EXs so there may be a chance.

2500 ex not over 3000 ex.

Batman was 2k ex and I scored one right after they put the wait list back up from being sold out. If there is another pit problem I can see him being available.

True plus the comic PF is so much larger then the MOS PF it might look odd.

Yep, and IMO he's easily the best looking PF out of the 3. If you put all 3 of them together on didplay, the other 2 won't be able to measure up. :lol
The Bats, WW, and Supes PFs are EPIC pieces. They belong together. I would personally keep any movie statues separate.

Yes I was just thinking it would be cool to have the different Supes over the years theme but yeah your right comic Supes would blow them away. I guess I can go movie theme with them as I have Keaton PF on order.

Yes I was just thinking it would be cool to have the different Supes over the years theme but yeah your right comic Supes would blow them away. I guess I can go movie theme with them as I have Keaton PF on order.

Absolutely, those pieces would all look great together.

while we wait for Supes to arrive here is a terrifying gif;

this_scene_from_superman_iii_haunted_me_as_a_child-53389.gif

Back