Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf was pulled because of lots of transit damage, apparantly.
The packaging wasn't meant to be very good. They may do a future re-release with better packaging :dunno

It will be good for u guys but its very doubtful with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc license, i prefer new Predator LSF release :pray:
something new P1

Last edited:
Well it would be nice if SS actually do a limited run on LSF. Considering the price, why not make it exclusively limited, where PF is limited :dunno

Well it would be nice if SS actually do a limited run on LSF. Considering the price, why not make it exclusively limited, where PF is limited :dunno

Because if they can sell more statues for 2K a pop, why wouldn't they do that? They will sell as many of these as possible to make money.

Because if they can sell more statues for 2K a pop, why wouldn't they do that? They will sell as many of these as possible to make money.

What I meant was adapt the PF concept, whereas Pf say has ES of 2000, then LSF would be 350es :dunno

One Doom to rule them all!!! :yess: yes, he's at Comic Con guys for a third consecutive year....

3y3yrymu.jpg

Oh my god, the Sentinel Maquette looks like a dwarf compared to Doom!!!!! Can't wait to have him in my collection. Couple more months...

Every time I see Doom he's just awe inspiring. SS really did a good job with him. I wish I had more of a connection to him as a character then I'd get him without hesitation. Ugh, maybe if nothing big comes out the rest of the year I'll break down and buy him.

I wonder if the Sentinel and the two prime 1 studios statues are placeholders in that picture. For some reason they don't look like they belong with the Obi and Doom LSF's. There should be 3 more next to them.

If I thought I was excited about recieving my Iron Man LSF, these pics have just changed everything!!!! Just look at this :horror :horror forget statue of the year...this will be statue of the decade!!!! :rock

ubatubep.jpg

5amu3yru.jpg

pe6ajy4u.jpg

a6a2u6en.jpg

Saw it at the con 2 years ago, and saw it again at the con this weekend. To me this is still the king at the con.

Saw it at the con 2 years ago, and saw it again at the con this weekend. To me this is still the king at the con.

this is listed at 50in tall, but doesn't look more than a couple inches taller than Obi in the pics? What do you think?

if i had room for an LSF i would be all over this in a heartbeat...it is (imho) the finest statue Sideshow has ever produced

Yeah he is not much taller than Obi but he is HUGE.

did you see or hear anything about how this might be shipped? Maybe like Wolverine?

and what did you think about the Underworld and MIB stuff from the Elite Creatures company? I know you don't collect busts, but their pieces have been very impressive. If Doom gets delayed any longer, I may try to cancel my heavily discounted order through AP ;)

Back