Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200 Dollars??? Where can you get that? Maybe it is for the 23 version... The 45 is limited!

Limited for now. With everyone making customs outfit, EB milking the sculpt 5-6 times, it wont be long before the prices on those dives down.

This just in from EB's FB page:

10171810_445350868900987_4441649109312734904_n.jpg

ENTERBAY香港店開幕及慈善拍賣活動
除了Michael Jordan親筆簽名地台連The Last Shot figure外,特別追加特別版The Ultimate Complete Edition黑色gift box,內附Jordan正常頭雕一個、公牛黑、白色波衫各一套,MVP及Final獎杯各一個、AJ 11 Bred及sport gear一套,Limited Edition證書一張,彌足珍貴!

ENTERBAY Hong Kong store opening and charity auction in addition to consoles with The autographed by Michael Jordan Last Shot outside figure, ad hoc additional Special Edition The Ultimate Complete Edition black gift box, enclosing the Jordan normal Black Vulture, black bulls, white sports shirts, MVP and one of the Final trophy, AJ 11 Bred and Sport gear set , A Limited Edition certificate, precious! (Translated by Bing)

i actually requested it from them and they sent it to me, but one time the product had already arrived and 2nd time it was sent before...i have emailed them 4x this time around with no luck

I've ordered twice from them and both times they do not give out the tracking numbers. When I got the black jersey series 2 from them, tracking number came 1 week after the figure arrived here. Both times I sent them emails but those guys never bother to answer back. It's like talking to a wall! All they want is your money and see you later. Hope you get your order soon.

Love this dynamic pose.

1404260715bdf4c0d0dbc5e257.jpg

I wonder why EB didn't give out a hand full of rings too.

That is a great shot and pose. I really jus want a jordan in an away jersey with an action pose head and either one of AJ 1-10. Is that ultimate edition set supposed to come with the "Last Shot" fig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the free shipping deal from EB has expired. EB is random with their pricing. I think they raised the price of the NBA figures (not named Jordan) from around $204 (Kobe I think was $180) to $224. When I saw the price, I was thinking they raised it a bit for the free shipping offer period. But now that the free shipping deal has expired, the $224 figure price remains :slap

got my tracking # from EB today after I filed a dispute with PP....figures eh

That's good. Not sure why is it so hard to give customers these numbers and we always have to go to the extreme to get them. Seriously, this company should just give it up as we see no improvement from them at all especially customer service area. Glad you finally have your tracking numbers.

Looks like the free shipping deal from EB has expired. EB is random with their pricing. I think they raised the price of the NBA figures (not named Jordan) from around $204 (Kobe I think was $180) to $224. When I saw the price, I was thinking they raised it a bit for the free shipping offer period. But now that the free shipping deal has expired, the $224 figure price remains :slap

Was surprised that Enterbay offered free shipping - I've ordered from them twice and each time I've paid $45 for shipping!

Haven't visited this thread for awhile and finally caught up to all the pages, and my 2nd surprise is that the 8th Anniversary Black Jersey MJ is available on EB's site!! I thought they were sold out when I purchased them last year in July. The biggest bummer though is that EB dropped the price from $285 to $260 :slap

Learned my lesson now - just hold off on anything EB unless it is a very limited (like the #45 MJs), could have save $70 ($45 s/h + $25 price drop).

Also, regret not checking in on this thread in December, would have loved to hop in on the Holiday bundle - 8th Anniv. MJ + additional NBA player for $490...

Was surprised that Enterbay offered free shipping - I've ordered from them twice and each time I've paid $45 for shipping!

Haven't visited this thread for awhile and finally caught up to all the pages, and my 2nd surprise is that the 8th Anniversary Black Jersey MJ is available on EB's site!! I thought they were sold out when I purchased them last year in July. The biggest bummer though is that EB dropped the price from $285 to $260 :slap

Learned my lesson now - just hold off on anything EB unless it is a very limited (like the #45 MJs), could have save $70 ($45 s/h + $25 price drop).

Also, regret not checking in on this thread in December, would have loved to hop in on the Holiday bundle - 8th Anniv. MJ + additional NBA player for $490...
It would have cost $485 for the 8th Anniversary Jordan + another NBA figure, if you purchased it from Enterbay last week :thud:

I purchased the EB hoop ($179 shipped, & still I'm not sure if it's even worth that, but I want a hoop for my figures) when the free shipping deal was on. I checked the EB website today, & it seems I saved $45 on shipping. I was pretty sure shipping used to be around $60, so I checked the EB hoop thread, to confirm if I was imagining the previous $60 shipping cost, & it seems I was right, shipping for the hoop used to be around $60. Like I said, EB is so random with pricing :lol

That's pretty much EB for ya.

Bill need to pay for his Ferrari installments.

'noob alert'

K guys, been reading the last fifty something pages because I am interested in getting one Enterbay Jordan figure. Trying to decide if I like the home or away colors better (black is too expensive).
Could anyone give the lowdown on the apparant QC issues? I have read some mentions of those, but nothing specific.

Right now some local shops have a couple MJ available:

series 1 #23 Red - €279,- / €300,-
series 2 #23 Red - €275,- / €279,-
series 1 #23 White - €250,- / €279,-

Pretty expensive either way.
So what do u guys think, are the older figures worth it or should I wait for the the new figure to release?

Last week i've read from their facebook page free shipping until the 29th of April only... I could have jumped in for the Last Shot Series 2 but decided to just wait for the holidays! Cancelled my BBTS PO as well... No rush, really! I've learnt a bitter lesson here! :D Happy sh0pping, everyone!

Back