Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one change from proto is the line outside of the right lip is more flat than the raised one which indicated a smirk.

300115-wonder-woman-003.jpg

Honestly I actually like this new take better... especially as a Trinity piece. She's looking like she's sizing you up and you dont know whether she is judging you, or deciding if she's going to kill you or let you live. The eyes take precedent over a smile.

I like what they did with her. Alot of the girls they do are based on sex appeal but she's one of the Big Three, if you read her books... Diana aint got time to sit around and be sassy or silly. She will F you up, man.

She's an alpha to females and males. But she's still a beautiful creature. Great statue.

The one change from proto is the line outside of the right lip is more flat than the raised one which indicated a smirk.

View attachment 122754

Honestly I actually like this new take better... especially as a Trinity piece. She's looking like she's sizing you up and you dont know whether she is judging you, or deciding if she's going to kill you or let you live. The eyes take precedent over a smile.

I like what they did with her. Alot of the girls they do are based on sex appeal but she's one of the Big Three, if you read her books... Diana aint got time to sit around and be sassy or silly. She will F you up, man.

She's an alpha to females and males. But she's still a beautiful creature. Great statue.
That's so true about her character. "She will F you up" couldn't have put it better.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I like that as well, I hope they modify BG in similar fashion. I saw an Artgerm piece where BG is smirking after a battle like she enjoyed it... HOT!
Hot womem that can handle their **** are so sexy! Love me a bad b!+Ch. That's why I married my wife

...Who'd you marry Ronda Rousey?
I don't mean like fighting. But if it comes down to it i have a ride or die kinda girl, if you catch my drift. Ronda is a little too beef for me though man. I still love them womanly curves

I'm so on the fence with this figure. One problem for me is that spear makes it to wide to fit in my display case.

:rotfl seriously, RR is a bad @$$

Hell yeah she is

I don't mean like fighting. But if it comes down to it i have a ride or die kinda girl, if you catch my drift. Ronda is a little too beef for me though man. I still love them womanly curves

I dunno man, I'd take my chances with her

ronda-rousey-3.jpg

:rotfl seriously, RR is a bad @$$

Okay you used like the sexiest damn pic you could find of her. If she always looked like that I'm good

LOL that wasn't the sexiest I could have posted some of the other pics from maxim or the ESPN body issue photos or some of the other bikini shots she's done recently. The only time she doesn't look good to me is when she's going into the ring and at that point she's got no make-up and the "I'm going to kill you" face on.

LOL that wasn't the sexiest I could have posted some of the other pics from maxim or the ESPN body issue photos or some of the other bikini shots she's done recently. The only time she doesn't look good to me is when she's going into the ring and at that point she's got no make-up and the "I'm going to kill you" face on.
Yeah scary looking chick. But yeah she's badass and I wouldn't say no to shacking up with her. However, my wife MIGHT have a word or two to say about that

Right!!

That's what I already did. :hi5:

Yeah go for broke man. Get em both. Ivy looks good

Another vote for both.:lol

If both genuinely isn't an option then I vote for Wonder Woman. As great as I think Ivy looks, WW is on another level for my money.

If you want the Ex it has to be WonderWoman .. Two versions on Ivy already out there. This will start to move soon.

I'd go with whatever character you like most of the 2. For me, it would be WW. I like her more than Ivy and I think the sculpt looks better.

Thanks Gents! :)

I like them both equally. Can't really compare them, but I wouldn't want to miss out on either.

I couldn't get the first Ivy and very happy that SS is giving us a second chance with the Green one. As Spidey said, If I do not go for the WW Ex., think I can go for Ivy and settle with the WW Reg. later. But I need that Axe!

Guess I'll see what I can do about getting both, that seems to be the best option. :)

I like the first smirk better, more of a "I know I'm better than you and I'm going to wipe the floor with you" kind of attitude.

Definitely still getting her but would want to know about the small change.

Yeah she has less of a smirk

Why?? It was great before.

I like the first smirk better, more of a "I know I'm better than you and I'm going to wipe the floor with you" kind of attitude.

Definitely still getting her but would want to know about the small change.

Yes I agree.

Thanks Gents! :)

I like them both equally. Can't really compare them, but I wouldn't want to miss out on either.

I couldn't get the first Ivy and very happy that SS is giving us a second chance with the Green one. As Spidey said, If I do not go for the WW Ex., think I can go for Ivy and settle with the WW Reg. later. But I need that Axe!

Guess I'll see what I can do about getting both, that seems to be the best option. :)
Got any RP available? I knocked WW down to $150

Back