Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So DC has no new PF of busts other than Power girl and Batgirl? Well if thats the case no order for me out of anything there. money saved. Kind of bummed though was hoping to see a must half piece. I'm more impressed with some of the 1/6 stuff revealed.

Well he just confirmed that Emma Frost and Power Girl are as bad in person as we saw in the photos. Now I'm worried about WW.

Saying that Power Girl "looks like a tranny 2 me" just hammers home the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Besides, the guy's only eaten a Greek yogurt and seafood enchiladas. He's tired. Walking shoulder to shoulder for a couple hours. Probably not even thinking clearly by now. ;)

I am eager to see his pics though.

Power Girl's close-ups have impressed me so far. Sure, I would like a second portrait where the hair isn't flying all over the place, but this is a MUST BUY for me.

Looks good so far. Lets be honest though, the prototype is amazing and that's why we ordered. What we get will be mass produced in China. Lets not pretend were getting the same thing.

No kidding. Wasn't it just in the last couple weeks we were just discussing spines that would snap under the weight of breasts that size?

:slap

I know! Some say there might be some hope with a CoH.

Wow, I really didn't even see that as a grammar error and thought it had something to do with her ass, lol

:lol

Comic Con Pics Marvel Booth

SS23_zps319f2df2.jpg

I'm having a difficult time drawing any conclusions off the one super fuzzy pic we've seen of WW. Looking forward to some more (sharper) pics and videos of her.

Wow, I really didn't even see that as a grammar error and thought it had something to do with her ass, lol

Thanks!
No worries, Lol I was surprised you didn't see it either but what ever been a great a day so...

On another note, happier now about the face. Was going to cancel it and i didn't want to. Now i don't Have to lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

+1. Quite relieved now.

Basis what we have seen, guess you will be pre-ordering Lobo filip. :)

YOU KNOW IT BRO! I am ever so close to pulling the trigger on the Main Man and his pup. Looks like I'll be PO'ing Lobo at the end of the month and Dawg at the beginning of August. :yess:

Back