Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock:rock:rock

10522006_509555372523334_5429876658042464527_n.jpg

Still looking as badass as before, hopefully we still can get this before the end of the year.

WW looks bad ass. I absolutely love her face. Fits her perfectly.

Hmmmmm... I wonder if this is a production piece.... There may be some changes from the proto ... not sure.

The face? I hope not. Hope we get some clearer pics soon!

The DC reveals (BG, PG) have made it easy for me. It will be Hellboy, Ivy, and Wonder Woman in 2014 for me.

Yeah the face looks different here. Love to see some close ups because I love the proto face. I pre ordered this day 1 but also wish the red and blue was brighter

The picture of the face is not clear enough for me. The eyes look a little bigger to me from what I see, but everything else looks good still. Hope to see a clearer picture very soon.

Initially it looked like her paint colors were brightened, but seeing her from behind in this PG pic makes her look pretty close to the prototype still. Actually, it looks like her butt was flattened a bit somehow =(

Oh well, I'm just kinda bummed that a notch wasn't put in the base so we could hang her ex shield on it ..
1623690_10203428796553461_262330063060986168_n.jpg

Initially it looked like her paint colors were brightened, but seeing her from behind in this PG pic makes her look pretty close to the prototype still. Actually, it looks like her butt was flattened a bit somehow =(

Oh well, I'm just kinda bummed that a notch wasn't put in the base so we could hang her ex shield on it ..
1623690_10203428796553461_262330063060986168_n.jpg

And this right here is why my love affair will always continue with SS. Beautiful

the face looks a little off, spiteful almost. Need to see better pics, but if this is anywhere near the proto I'll be so happy

Yeah i want to see that face closer. Looks a little off.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I know this might be out of left field, but does her hair look a little high, especially toward the back. Also, I think her face looks different from the proto as well.

Hope someone ask a rep if that one up there is another prototype or possible factory sample.

Last edited:
Rulk's post in SDCC 2014 thread.

K preview night is wrapping up. All I've eaten today was Greek yogurt and seafood enchiladas.

I am exhausted. If I find a PC I'll upload pics.

There's a couple mixed reactions to the Sideshow pieces I thought I wanted verses what I thought were definite passes.

As of now must haves:

Keaton Batman 89 PF
Batgirl
Red Hulk PF (or any of the new hulks... They really are massive)
Vamperilla
A couple of the new Court of the Dead PFs
Cat woman (base is amazing)
Thor
Dawg

Passes/underwelmed:
Emma Frost (sad to say ... It's awkward as ****)
Sentinel
Wonder Woman (looks to be a production piece the pain taps look flat 2 me)
Daredevil (it's not horrible but there's better things in lieu ie Batgirl Vamperilla)
Doom
Powergirl (this looks like a tranny 2 me)

King hulk looks good Gladiator hulk probably better
Doom Lsf is awesome

:( Really want to see more pics now...

Well he just confirmed that Emma Frost and Power Girl are as bad in person as we saw in the photos. Now I'm worried about WW.

Back