Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? A variant already? I sure hope it's not a repaint version. I just don't see any variant of this that will top this one.

I still think the "new 3-piece series" refers to a set of 3 statues of different characters, of which the variant Wonder Woman will be one. At least a boy can dream...I don't need 3 Wonder Woman statues in the same pose with a different HS and paint.

I still think the "new 3-piece series" refers to a set of 3 statues of different characters, of which the variant Wonder Woman will be one. At least a boy can dream...I don't need 3 Wonder Woman statues in the same pose with a different HS and paint.

Look they did with Ivy... repaint. So I put my money on pants, silver in lieu of gold and jacket.

I'd think you'd have to resculpt both hands, the boots....the base...maybe slight changes to the head.

Nah, If they went with a modern variant, slip on a leather media jacket prior during assembly, repaint gold to silver and paint legs blue as though they were pants (like BG and PG) and wa-lah.

Nah, If they went with a modern variant, slip on a leather media jacket prior during assembly, repaint gold to silver and paint legs blue as though they were pants (like BG and PG) and wa-lah.
Powergirl isn't wearing pants and if you look at BG's legs there's sculpted cloth wrinkles and folds. Painting the legs as is would be pretty lazy.

Powergirl isn't wearing pants and if you look at BG's legs there's sculpted cloth wrinkles and folds. Painting the legs as is would be pretty lazy.

I meant as far as painting on a suit. As far as being lazy, I may be a noob but I read alot of complaints regarding SS quality... unless they've revamped 100%, "lazy" may be what the variant gets. :dunno

According to SSC, 3 piece series "typically" would be WW EX #1, WW RE #2, WW Variant #3 = 3 piece series.

Bzzzzzt...incorrect. The 3 piece series that has been referenced for Wonder Woman will be three different characters (with one of the three being Wonder Woman). It will not be three different Wonder Woman pieces. :)

Bzzzzzt...incorrect. The 3 piece series that has been referenced for Wonder Woman will be three different characters (with one of the three being Wonder Woman). It will not be three different Wonder Woman pieces. :)

I got that info from SS themselves, where'd you get yours?

I got that info from SS themselves, where'd you get yours?

:rotfl I digress, didnt read your signature. Nonetheless your staff is not on the same page as you.

But WE thank you for the anticipated clarification! :clap

:rotfl I digress, didnt read your signature. Nonetheless your staff is not on the same page as you.

But WE thank you for the anticipated clarification! :clap
The normal CSRs rarely know the inner workings of the if whats going on with the sculpts, when I called up to cancel Gladiator Hulk because the three new hulks had been teased, the CSR had no idea more Hulks were on the way.

Trust in Alex, shes usually got the goods

Back