Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey, if we are talking about perception, from my point of view, there are some people who are consistent not to see the negative parts which are facts like armpit issues:)

LOL... yep... and that is a fair criticism. However, with me, because we both know you are talking to me, I see issues that others point out, and then I decide if they REALLY bother me. For example pitgate and Batman...lol. I see all of the issues that people have brought up with the Batman PF, and while I acknowledge them I am not overly bothered by ANY of them, but one. The balance issue is the only one that gets me angry because THAT should be a standard test that an assembled piece should have to pass. If you give it a little shove will it fall over, and if it will FIX it. Now it I an easy fix, but it shouldn't have happened. As for the armpits and the 5 oclock shadow, well, they just don't bother me in the slightest. However, that is just me.

Mags I do have to apologize again for the other day. I was out of line. You may be a little too negative at times, but then again so are we. You are a good egg.

this looks great but Chris (and everyone else buying it) has a very legitimate concern. The mixed media is very poorly done and NOT like the proto.

I also don't like how they painted the shield either. Again, it is NOT like the proto.

I will be asking for a discount too, as should EVERYONE who buys this - hopefully that will send SS some kind of message. We should be acting as a community, rather than jumping down each others throats.

Spidey, if we are talking about perception, from my point of view, there are some people who are consistent not to see the negative parts which are facts like armpit issues:)

what armpit issue? can u please mention it in pics by pointing out

I don't see how anyone could disagree with him, or why he'd get an infraction notice for what he said. :dunno

Only a small handful jump the gun immediately and call us haters when criticisms of anything SSC is made, but so be it.

Won't stop me from being honest about a product until they start funding my collection, so ante up. :lol

If both parties who were swinging got infractions that is one thing, but if not... well... blarggg

Yank I mean this with all due respect, but at times it does seem like you are harder on SSC then maybe you need to be, and don't turn that same critical eye elsewhere. NOW this is just a perception on my part not a fact, because I don't follow you around everywhere, but that is kind of how it seems. However, your criticisms of this one are fair and accurate. Maybe to magnifying glass then I would have expected on this one, but that is coming from the guy who is making 1/4 of an inch adjustments to eye brows ... so I can't really throw stones... lol

It was a warning infraction for bypassing the language filter. It says so right at the bottom in the edit :lol....but twisting the truth to fit needs is ok

Sooooooo..... those craters in Siberia huh :) Crazy stuff, I was thinking transformers or kaiju most likely.

Didn't say I wasn't happy with it, I said I wasn't happy with certain parts of it. Mainly the fake leather which feels very cheap and is extremely thin. The base has a pretty blah paint job as well. Other than that, it's pretty well put together and VERY heavy...which I'm happy about. Overall I gave the piece 7/10.
Chris, I apologise.
After JAWS posted your pictures and I said you weren't happy I should of said you weren't 100% happy.
I didn't anticipate, nor expect, what followed.

Just got him all set up . absolutely love it yes the base is bland, skirt is no where near the quality of say Lurtz PF, Shield is not as bad in person either.overall a fantastic and very impressive piece even at the UK price of circa $850 I am really happy with him!

Just got him all set up . absolutely love it yes the base is bland, skirt is no where near the quality of say Lurtz PF, Shield is not as bad in person either.overall a fantastic and very impressive piece even at the UK price of circa $850 I am really happy with him!

Congrats Brett :clap so whats that, approx. GBP530ish...not bad. Is that before or after the tax mate? :dunno

Once again all my best posts are deleted ... anyways I like this statue, I did order it. Anyone that complains about is a troll and a tool *derp*

Ok so why the hell did you lame blast me in the Apocalypse thread? I bought it you had no interest in buying it yet ring a round the rosey other people have the same problems that I have with it.

Hello kettle meet pot

You started after the first pictures emerged which looked ok to everyone else.
My interest in Apoc. was Q.C which I obviously was hoping turned out well so I had peace of mind for my pending orders including this.
When actual issues were raised over and over it became blatantly obvious they ****** up.
My point was you seemed very quick to jump the gun. As it transpired you 'guessed' right.

I didn't defend any issues that were actually catalogued, that thing was a disaster.

To be fair, you also had a very bad attitude that was pointed out by several members. Not just me.
I don't have an issue with you.

You started after the first pictures emerged which looked ok to everyone else.
My interest in Apoc. was Q.C which I obviously was hoping turned out well so I had peace of mind for my pending orders including this.
When actual issues were raised over and over it became blatantly obvious they ****** up.
My point was you seemed very quick to jump the gun. As it transpired you 'guessed' right.

I didn't defend any issues that were actually catalogued, that thing was a disaster.

To be fair, you also had a very bad attitude that was pointed out by several members. Not just me.
I don't have an issue with you.

Actually no. Just reminding you I was talking to gorocketcat when you started trolling and provoking a response. I didn't read past the first sentence cus it's a bold face lie. Sorry, and quit defending Chris he is an all around ******. He intended to demand a $200 refund before he even had the thing in his hands.

Get a room you two!

G/Hulk looks *****ing spectacular.

Wish I was more a fan of G Hulk character, but I prefer mine in ripped shorts smashing stuff.
Big congrats to those who have ordered him.
What a beast!

Back