Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the chance to unbox him..... WOW!! He is heavy... I had the original PF... That was heavy... But this seems heavier... But I am older and it's been a long time since I messed with a statue of this weight.

Anyways.... Sculpt, paint, fabric, all are awesome... Shield looks great it person as does the base... I was worried about the very plain looking base... But it looks great. I will post more thoughts and better pics when I do a review.

I do have one small problem.. There is some paint chipping (cracking) on the arm.
Otherwise it's great.

Also... Pics do not do the size of this piece justice. I placed him on his stand in my room and each time I looked at him I said "WOW". He is huge.

Anyways... Bad pics.

F the Obedience Disk! MY HULK IS NO SLAVE!!!

Avengers Maquette hold his own!

Best Back goes to the Comiquette!

Awesome, Jaws. Congrats.
Is that crack on the right arm at the elbow? I can't make out in the zoomed pic where on his body that is.
Maybe you can ask for some $ and try to repaint yourself.

So it's rear facing. If it's not bad and it is the only issue you might get a credit and do touch up... Otherwise, the whole body goes back, right? Dang that would be a pain if they make you send it back.
That CQ held up well surprisingly. I thought it would have been dwarfed.

JAWS he looks great Buddy, but if I am not mistaken you got a bit of a googly eye thing going, and as for the crack that would be a full body replacement right??

Shouldn't his right eye be more to the left?

JAWS he looks great Buddy, but if I am not mistaken you got a bit of a googly eye thing going, and as for the crack that would be a full body replacement right??

Ya know... I think maybe... But in person you can't tell. I though it might be a bit googly.. But in person and not close up with a camera... It really makes no difference... It looks great.

I am going to contact SSC about the crack... See what they say...

Not sure if the eye is worth it.

Grats on the acquisition Jaws, and great comparison pics! This guy is the best of the lot imo but it must be nice to have them all under one roof.

Sucks you got a crack going on, that will be a pita to send back or maybe have it fixed locally? Looks like he is a little googly too as others mentioned.

Other eye shots....

P1210007.JPG

P1210010.JPG

Congrats Jaws and Bmutha! Looking good fellas. Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm sure they will be handled and remedied by SS. Glad to hear your both in awe of this awesome statue

Ever so slight. Not bad when viewed from his left, but dead on, the right eye is a tad off. If anything I would send back the head and fix the arm myself. Yeah, tell SSC about both issues.

My logic is, with the body, you would have to send that back. Cost for SSC, pain for you. A credit could settle that. The head they can cheaply send you a new one, but don't destroy this until you're sure the new one is good.
Who was it that also had bad eyes, did SSC make them send it back or just destroy?

Ever so slight. Not bad when viewed from his left, but dead on, the right eye is a tad off. If anything I would send back the head and fix the arm myself. Yeah, tell SSC about both issues.

Yeah... I will contact SSC with both probably... By the way... If they decide to replace the body and head they will probably have me destroy them... Not send them back. At least that is what they usually have you do.

My logic is, with the body, you would have to send that back. Cost for SSC, pain for you. A credit could settle that. The head they can cheaply send you a new one, but don't destroy this until you're sure the new one is good.
Who was it that also had bad eyes, did SSC make them send it back or just destroy?

I really would be shocked if they had me send the body back...

Anyways off to contact SSC.

Yeah... I will contact SSC with both probably... By the way... If they decide to replace the body and head they will probably have me destroy them... Not send them back. At least that is what they usually have you do.

Make sure you record a video running it over with your shark! The only thing that would top the car :lol

Sideshow is sending me a new head and a new "base part". At least I can still display him until those parts roll in. Love this piece...as JAWS says, pics do not do the sheer size justice.

Back