Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

I just might get the Medi Bats to go along with this. Too bad I don't trust Medicom and they're pricing is ridiculous.

varley-color-04.jpg

Medicom-Real-Action-Heroes-The-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-1.png

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Something about the legs is throwing me off, but i just cant figure it out

I wanna see official pics! I'm itching to know whether he has swappable mouth pieces.

I'm itching to know whether he has swappable mouth pieces.
Same here.
Should come with at least three different expressions or GTFO.

I'd be happy with just an angry one on top of what we already have.

Maybe a talking one too. A sick one would be cool but it would never get taken out of the box for me.

Maybe a beat up, darker beard mouth would be cool. To make him look like he's been in there for days.

Since Marty McFly went up so fast for pre-order, I'm hoping Arkham Bats/Returns Bats isn't too far behind... I would say late September at the VERY LATEST...

Same here.
Should come with at least three different expressions or GTFO.

I'm hoping it's a case similar to 89 Batman. One alternate expression, and one infected faceplate with another expression. Personally, I hope he comes with a vial of the cure, as well. That way, if he gets made, we can have him posed standing over infected Joker.

I played AC for the first time in a while yesterday (still have to finish the Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing RR challenges) and realized how much I'd love to see HT do Year One, TDKR and '70s Batman figures. It'll never happen, but a man can dream!

Wish they'd hurry up and show off the AC figure (fingers crossed for a Bruce head)!

I'm just sitting idling by, waiting for a PO. :impatient:

I think there will me members here that will be able to pose this guy in better ways making him look awesome.

They should really make this more like the MOS figure. Make the batsuit more like that material rather than rubber.

I'm just sitting idling by, waiting for a PO. :impatient:

Same here, what are we waiting for .. Its been 2 years already, can wait for finally po

Any guesses on when we'll see Joker?

I think it would almost depend on how well this sold :(
Also didn't SSC tease us early this year with an arkham line? Any news on that?

I can't help but thinking that this is going to be a similar scenario to the 89 figures. Where we'll see both go up for PO at the same time.

Thunder thunder thunder THUNDER THIGHS!

Those posed shots show how bad rubber is to use for that suit. Makes him look puffy and his legs undefined. Such a great looking figure otherwise but they need a different material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back