Whitney Houston has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if given the opportunity, I would love to try the natural cocaine leaf in South America. Its legal over there and the local sell/use it to treat altitude ailment or whatever. Its not concentrated and I highly doubt I'll be addicted. Not for regular use anyway.

That is the Coca leaf, not the cocaine leaf. Cocaine is what you get after extensively refining the coca leaf. It's where the name Coca-Cola comes from. Coca Cola used to have cocaine in it. Cocaine from the coca leaf and cola from the cola nut. People were getting addicted to Coca Cola, so the government made them take the cocaine out. Now it has no coca but they still call it Coca Cola?? Nonsense. That's like taking the chocolate out of chocolate and peanut butter and still calling it chocolate and peanut butter. I've never used drugs, and certainly don't believe in cocaine use, but that isn't the point. That said, if I had the opportunity to have an organically grown coca leaf, I would give it a little nibble just to try it.

those westboro shat heads are HIGH. religious HIGH.

how awkward would it be when they find themselves in the company of all those they've condemned to HELL....in HELL.

I watched an amazing 2 part documentary on them hosted by Louis Theroux about this family and you guys should here the things they said. That family IS a cult, no doubt about it.:lecture

That is the Coca leaf, not the cocaine leaf. Cocaine is what you get after extensively refining the coca leaf. It's where the name Coca-Cola comes from. Coca Cola used to have cocaine in it. Cocaine from the coca leaf and cola from the cola nut. People were getting addicted to Coca Cola, so the government made them take the cocaine out. Now it has no coca but they still call it Coca Cola?? Nonsense. That's like taking the chocolate out of chocolate and peanut butter and still calling it chocolate and peanut butter. I've never used drugs, and certainly don't believe in cocaine use, but that isn't the point. That said, if I had the opportunity to have an organically grown coca leaf, I would give it a little nibble just to try it.

:slap You sound like you made it before. kidding.

Yea, coca leaf...w/e it is. Not just a nibble for me. I want to try a mouthful like that Anthony Bourdain fella from the Travel Channel.

Back