Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Lee never lost a fight, unless you count those sparring with his masters.

Even if he doesn't, who gives a toss? Getting beat up once or twice doesn't automatically diminish a reputation, ie Mohammed Ali, Bruce Lee etc.

Didn't chuck Norris beat him? Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure. Rocky Marciano and Mayweather are the only ones that have never lost a fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe chuck got slated by bruce lee fans when he basically said in an interview when he said... "for an non fighter he was good", and thats what he was, he did teach, he trained, he did movies but a fighter fights.......and he fights with true competition and bruce lee was not a fighter.

since when is ''points fighting''or semi contact called fighting.chuck stated he was a professional fighter and bruce wasn't.wrong thread really but bruce would have kicked his butt(as stated by jim Kelly)
back to this JCVD figure.easy pass for me.

I still really want a Guile and a Raul Julia Bison to go with him. Say what you will about the movie, those would make some great-looking figures.

I also wouldn't mind a JCVD Guile. It would be kinda funny & cool at the same time I think.

I'd take a Van Damme Guile for sure! Out of all the classic action heroes Van Damme was my favorite so just about any figure I'd be down for (though blood sport is preferred)

Something random I came across that I didn't know. Thought maybe you JCVD peeps might like it.

JCVD was the Predator?

:lol

Also, what happened to this figure?

Didn't chuck Norris beat him? Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure. Rocky Marciano and Mayweather are the only ones that have never lost a fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They weren’t the only fighters to not lose, Mayweather is still fighting, so it can happen.

He saw The Big Boss figure and cancelled.

jyG81CB.gif

Don't really recognize him. Don't like the hair.

Pass. And here I was all set to buy a Van Damme figure :-(

Back