Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

I saw it last night at an advance screening. Has to be my fave Marvel movie so far. I'd definitely see It in IMAX I had the chance!! Total win on Marvels part!

Right so that was epic. Must also say that Cap plays for keeps, would hate to get into a fight with him....

Wasn't a huge fan of the first one. Will be seeing this Friday night. I am looking forward to it.

Just saw it tonight, great flick, solid 8/10

Doesn't seem like a solid score. 8/10 is like 80%, one point away from being an average film. Also why does Rotten Tomatoes score fluctuate. This film had a 94% rating, now it's down to 92%. Can't these critics agree on anything? It's like the consensus seems to be this film is a masterpiece, but there is always some bad apples.

Doesn't seem like a solid score. 8/10 is like 80%, one point away from being an average film. Also why does Rotten Tomatoes score fluctuate. This film had a 94% rating, now it's down to 92%. Can't these critics agree on anything? It's like the consensus seems to be this film is a masterpiece, but there is always some bad apples.

Is this sarcasm? I honestly don't know if you're serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It fluctuates because ONE rotten score out of 100 is worth 1%. So a film with only 70 reviews will see the percentage shift up and down accordingly as new reviews come in. Eventually once the reviews number in the 100s the score because much less likely to deviate drastically. And an 8 of 10 is a great score. THis isn't school where critics will only rate on an A, B, C, D, F scale where everything less than 60 is a failure. There's 10 rungs on the ladder.

Masterpiece? Well that escalated quickly ^^!
Its an ok, well produced, entertaining movie.
if you re a fan of the genre/Marvel fanboy chances are you'll probably find it great.
But its nowhere near to a masterpiece :)

Last edited:

Just got my ticket for tomorrow night :yess:

Back